Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jinifig Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2012, 05:25 PM
    If the mother has a blood type child has o negative what blood type would the father
    If I have a child with O negative blood and I am A positive would the father have to be O negative as well
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 28, 2012, 07:31 PM
    No, The could be A, B or 0

Blood Types | American Red Cross
    keeks143 Posts: 149, Reputation: 3

Apr 15, 2013, 12:09 PM
    Blood type doesn't go by genetics necessarily. It's about you, yourself. So it's impossible to calculate you blood type from other family members :D
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2013, 01:28 PM
    Keeks 143, blood type is inherited.

Where did you read it's not, that it's spontaneous (or something)?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parents both blood type O+, kid blood type A+ is that possible? [ 7 Answers ]

The Mother and Father both have Blood type o+ but their baby has a blood type A+ I would like to know if that is biologically possible? And if no if father should DNA baby?

Father blood type ab, mother a ; is it possible for 1 child to have 0? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is AB, I'm A ; one of our girls is A , one is 0 , one is unknown. What are the possibilities of this unknown blood type?

Negative blood type , pregnant do I need another rogaine injection [ 4 Answers ]

I got pregnant in may, couple of weeks later started bleeding and was told to come in get Rh injection since my blood type is negative. I did have a miscarriage. Now Im pregnant again and would like to know if I need another injection to prevent miscarriage. Please help. Thanks

Blood type b negative mom [ 3 Answers ]

I have lost a baby in Sep 08, and as per my gyne it was because me and my husbands chromosones clashed (what does this mean), as a result of us having the same bloog group B Negative, we have been trying to fall pregnant ever since and nothing has happened. Please could you try and explain to me...

View more questions Search