Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kazzy1992 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2012, 04:05 PM
    How do I get over my lying cheating money grabbing ex?
    I was with Marco for 15months and I trusted him 100% until Xmas finding two sets of the same perfume (1 he gave to me) and the same name kept appearing.. Then this year we didn't have sex for like 2 months and he wouldn't let me round his house... Anyway I added that name Ernesta on Facebook and eventually found out she was his girlfriend too... But he said to her he loves her and that me and him were just friends even though he kissed me and would tell me he loved me too.. He use to also ask me for money and items like iPad etc and I could never say no.. He told her I was lying but she says she believes me yet she still said to him she's not breaking up with him but she can never be happy with him again or trust him . I'm so worried she will get back with him and get even more hurt and he will feel like he's won. This man use to tell me he loved me and wanted to marry me and he was waiting for me all his life... But now he is saying it to her... I don't know how to cope with this:( I never deserved this... Help... somebody out there help :,(
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 29, 2012, 12:20 AM
    OMGOSH! If you leave the fool alone for 8 solid months you will start to break the spell he has on you. 8 solid months of absolutely NO CONTACT of any kind whatsoever.

Starting NOW, this moment.

Mar 29, 2012, 04:43 AM
    What makes you think it's a spell may I ask?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 29, 2012, 05:56 AM
    That was a figure of speech. I didn't mean to imply he cast a magic spell over you, but an emotional one. Mainly its your feelings that blinds you and makes you confused as to what you should do to get away from him for life.

After what he has done you still want him back? I was being polite using the analogy of a spell, to keep from using harsher term. Just trying to be nice.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2012, 10:22 AM
    He's a lying,cheating j^^k!
    No Contact,whatsoever with either of them;forever!

Respect yourself and leave this in the past.

Mar 30, 2012, 05:58 AM
    Thank you guys:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband accuses me of cheating and lying [ 11 Answers ]

I have been with my husband for 9 years and have been married for 6 years. We have two boys together. Lets see. We met my senior year in college and I left my boyfriend at that time for my husband. I was a very active person and get along with everyone. My husband was so nice to me and we had so...

Is he a lying, cheating, manipulative guy? [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, Ill try keep this as short as possible. I met my guy just over 4 yrs ago. I felt like id hit the jackpot. He was cute, kind, caring and a great lover. After only 6 short months I aksed him to marry me. Everything was perfect. I knew everything about him. Including a past boyfriend accusing...

Lying leading to Cheating? [ 27 Answers ]

OK, to make a long story short, I found out my Fiancé is lying to me. She worked late Super Bowl Sunday (2-1-09) , and nothing came up until today. I asked her over and over if her work was having a super bowl pool. She said she didn't know cause she doesn't talk to the people that run them. I...

How to get over a cheating, lying ex boyfriend. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm sure more then half of us girls have been through this feeling. It's disgusting what a man can do for some pride. With all that damn pride, they need to start a parade with it. Anyway! My and my ex boyfriend were togther for 2 and a half years. Everything was going perfect, well that's what I...

What should I do with my lying, cheating boyfriend? [ 6 Answers ]

During Oct 2003, about 3 months into dating, I found out that my boyfriend was emailing girls he found online in a "hookup" website and discussing sex. He promised never to do it again. Well, less than 1 week later, I found another email so I broke it off. I should mention that he said it never...

View more questions Search