Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vjenny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2012, 11:30 AM
    Pregnancy possibilities
    Is it possible to become pregnant,even if the semen is not released inside the vagina during the intercourse.please answer.
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2012, 12:39 PM
    Yes.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Mar 28, 2012, 01:47 PM
    Without any for of contraception? Yes.

The probably is there, but less if he had just spooged in you. I have been dying to say spooged. :-D

Nothing is 100% safe except abstinence. You might want to invest in some condoms.
    SentientAndroid Posts: 63, Reputation: 8

Mar 29, 2012, 06:39 AM
    Yep it's very possible. The chances may be a good bit slimmer since he didn't release his full contents inside you, but it's still possible.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 29, 2012, 06:45 AM
    With sex there are early fluids released, these can often contain sperm. What you refer to is called a "pull out method" normally and has little success. No form of birth control is 100 percent, this is the worst method.
    SentientAndroid Posts: 63, Reputation: 8

Mar 29, 2012, 06:55 AM
    I agree with Chuck, but I've used the Pull Out Method for years with my ex without any pregnancy issues. BUT she was on a hormonal contraceptive half of that time and their could've been a variety of other factors involved (maybe I'm infertile), so I definitely wouldn't recommend that method to another person.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2012, 09:04 AM
    Its very possible... how likely at any given moment will vary greatly.

You have to remember it takes only ONE sperm to do the job, and there are millions in a healthy guys ejaculate.

You MIGHT get away with it for years... you MIGHT get pregnant on the first time you have sex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possibilities of pregnancy [ 0 Answers ]

My white blood is really a lot lately and I recently had sex with my boyfriend. Is it possible that I can get pregnant even if he removes his and masturbates so he can *** out?

Pregnancy possibilities after surgery [ 1 Answers ]

Are there real possibilities to become pregnant at 36 if you have "endometriosis" (endometrium disease, some cyist benign) and my partner is 60 and had a vasectomy reversal ( that was a success, after 17 years ) ?

How many possibilities [ 4 Answers ]

So I was bored. And I was wondering... How many possible combinations could you make of the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 Like numbers like, 1234, 4321, 3241 I'm curious

Approaching menopausal possibilities of pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I am 43 yrs old, last month I had a M.T.P done on 16.10.08,had intercourse with condom on 1.11.2008 though it was told to maintain sexual restriction for six weeks,usually prior to M.T.P. my menses was 28-30 days cycle,till today it has not appeared, I fear weather I am having pregnancy again? Or...

Repair possibilities [ 1 Answers ]

I have had a Lawn Chief rider mower for a few years now. Loved the machine. For some strange reason, after I washed the mower 3 weeks ago and put it away, when I pulled it out to mow this last weekend, there was absolutely no power. I turned the key and NOTHING. I tried the headlight, NOTHING. I...

View more questions Search