Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 28, 2012, 11:19 AM
    New Tatto
    Guess others show theirs here, New double dragon
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2012, 12:13 PM
    That's nice. I love the way they merged it with the Yin & Yang symbol... and the way they did it opposing colors on either side. Very nice, Chuck!

IS that really you, Chuck? I was wondering because that yellow shirt just does not seem like something that you'd wear...
    Expert

Mar 28, 2012, 02:36 PM
    Yes really me, I have a yellow t-shirt I wear under one of the Gi's, it has yellow strips down the side ( with white stripe) and black, sort of like one Bruce Leee wore in some movie they tell me. It is one I use in my fights, the stripes confuse the other person slightly ( or that is the idea)

But yes we designed that emblem for our school, and that is our logo, I got a frame work to go around it, This is what I plan to have around the sides. Replacing the lettering in the center of this photo.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2012, 09:14 AM
    Great Tat, Chuck!
    Expert

Apr 17, 2012, 08:36 AM
    Here is it, got it finished a few days ago.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2012, 08:51 AM
    Very nice! You must heal well! I can hardly see swelling for only two days old. I love the dragons in the center. The ones on the outside are nice as well, but that circular formation is lovely. They almost remind me of the knights in my fantasy chess board.
    Expert

Apr 17, 2012, 09:22 AM
    The one in the center is my marital arts mark, a sign of the house I studied karate at and now the trademark of our karate school. The outer dragons are the "knights" or guardian dragon of the house.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2012, 10:43 AM
    I love dragons. I have been wanting a japanese style dragon weaving around my forearm.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2012, 08:03 AM
    Really nice design Chuck, love it. I love personal tattoos that really mean something to the person getting them.
    Expert

Mar 1, 2013, 09:50 PM
    I added my tiger right below the dragon now

What a difference in price, about 30 US dollars

Ok photo upside down, so you will have to stand on your head to see it properly
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tatto removal balm [ 5 Answers ]

I found an ad insert in my Sunday newspaper for a supposedly FDA-approved tattoo removal device kit. The product claims to remove tattoos painlessly and is sold under the name of WreckingBalm Tattoo Fade System and carries a 60 day money back guarantee. It uses 3 technologies of natural...

Can a tatto have a thick outline but just in some areas? [ 0 Answers ]

Like if a tattoo has thick lines a some areas can they just make a thick outline in that area or will they have to shade it in with the other areas that need to be shaded?

I'm not copying! How do I explain that it's not her tatto? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to get tattoos, and I thought of ones that I really love, I have them drawn up and everything. I looked at face tattoos because I curious, and then I saw one that I'd love to get, black faded stars across the temple, and I thought they were beautiful. But then I saw a famous tattooist. She...

Tatto age [ 3 Answers ]

You need to be either 18 or have a signiture by a parent to get a tattoo right? Same with pericings?

Designing my tatto [ 3 Answers ]

I am a single mom and I have two boys who mean the world to me my oldest sons anitials are CL (conner lee) and my youngest sons are LC (logan charles) so they are the same but backwords and their birthdays are 8-15 and 5-18 so those are also backwards I want a tattoo that shows they have the same...

View more questions Search