Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2012, 01:46 PM
    When the bad outweighs the good, it's time to cut your losses and get on with the next phase of your life. I wish you the best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I go out of my way to upset myself? [ 20 Answers ]

I split up with my boyfriend over half a year ago. For the first 5 months following the split we continued to see each other, and it was almost as though our relationship was continuing. In fact, it was better because he didn't seem to be 'stressed' about things. Eventually though, I couldn't take...

Should I by this upset [ 9 Answers ]

I wanted to buy my wife something sexy for valentines day, She know I think sexy high heels shoes look good on her feet, when she open the gifts all she did was complain about the backing and I didn’t listen to her about them. But she said but what I like. I’m so mad hurt or what ever about the...

Upset about it [ 2 Answers ]

I don't want to doany thinng I justwant to free but I also think about I should do something but when I go to do then I feel lazy what is he matter I don't know and I am also serious about the marriege

I am so upset. [ 1 Answers ]

My mums going through the menopause and she has been having really weird hormones and I have been getting the brunt of it , Its making me suicidal, I spend days in my room at a time and when I try to talk to her about it she says its me but the thing is we didn't fight before and I am watching...

Upset... [ 27 Answers ]

I know that Pete did not mean anything by this and he was trying to hurt me in any way but I was almost in tears last night and I just need to get this off my chest. His mate has who we spend a lot of time with went through a bad break up a couple of months ago. We have supported him as best we...

View more questions Search