Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Mar 28, 2012, 08:38 AM
    Always dizzy
    So for the past few months I feel like I am constantly dizzy. I have had numerous tests done in the past year, everything from sinus infections to swollen liver (now being treated with diet and exercise), but I am constantly dizzy. To the point where it's interupting my day to day activities.

I thought maybe I was hungry or low sugar or what have you, but even after eating the dizzieness will often get worse. My blood pressure is always fine, so I don't think it's that. I often get nauseaus, not to the point of puking, but enough to make me feel VERY uncomfortable for a few hours.

I made a doc appointment to refill prescriptions but it's not until April, I hate this feeling! I have taken Gravol, but it makes me too drowzy at work and the gigner based ones really mess with my ulcers and heart-burn. Any suggestions or other ideas as to what might be causing this?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Mar 28, 2012, 08:56 AM
    I know you mentioned you had testing done on your sinuses, did they test your inner ear as well? Here's some interesting info:
    Balance Disorders
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Mar 28, 2012, 09:02 AM
    Very interesting! Thanks for the link, I'll ask about this :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Been dizzy [ 4 Answers ]

Every morning I wake up I have uneven pupils only for about 10 min and I have been spacey and lightheaded 24/7 and feel sea sick.and some times my ears are sound sensitive .I had a ct and mri on my brain both normal thank god! And my blood pressure is always around 120 over 70.im sure I'll live but...

Why am I so dizzy? [ 2 Answers ]

For ages, I've been having really weird episodes, where I've been sat in a room, or even in a public place, and everything goes really deep, like all the sounds go a bit more boom-like(If that's even a word :L), and then I seem to look at things in a different way, like all my surroundings seem...

Why am I getting dizzy? [ 11 Answers ]

About 4 months ago I had been getting dizzy, I went to the doctor and they told me it was a throat infection. I got better after that day because they gave me antibiotics. This week I've been feeling dizzy again, please someone help me I'm really scared and I don't want to tell my parents. I'm...

Very dizzy [ 5 Answers ]

Hey So... Recently my throat has been hurting I am had a runny nose and losing my voice. I have a cold but no fever I guess? But I am SO SO SO SO dizzy! Like I turn my head and I get lightheaded. Is that normal to come with these symptoms?

Why Am I Dizzy? [ 2 Answers ]

So it's 8 days after my ovulation date, me and my significant other did the "dew" on the 5th, 3rd day before I ovulated... Now Im dizzy as heck all the time, my breasts are feeling funny but I don't want to sike myself out because my period is also due next week..? :confused:

View more questions Search