Ask
    kashifalcatel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2012, 12:48 AM
    Cold weather concrete
    What is maximum temperature of cold weather concrete
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2012, 08:55 PM
    If you are talking about use of artificial heat during curing of concrete that is placed and cured in cold weather conditions---you need to check the specifications for the particular project.
    In my experience with a state highway agency, we were required to maintain a cure temperature between 50 degrees F, and 100 degrees F.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cold weather [ 2 Answers ]

My bath is not draining would it be because of the cold weather

No cold weather lights [ 0 Answers ]

When the weather is cold my 91 Hona Civic DX does not have dash or tail lights until it warms up (about 15-20 minutes) Any ideas. It does not happen when the outside temp is above about 40 degrees. Owned the car for 9+ years and has always done it.

Concrete pour in cold weather [ 2 Answers ]

Can concrete, for footings and a slab, be successfully poured, without using additives or other weather control techniques, on any day(s) during this interval? WsId Date TmaxF TminF TmeanF PrcpIn SnowIn CDD HDD GDD 18975 12/1/2009 50 28 39 0.26 N 0 26 0 18975 12/2/2009 52 28 40 0 N ...

Rooster/cold weather [ 2 Answers ]

How cold of weather can a chicken or rooster withstand?

Working on cold weather [ 4 Answers ]

Hi: Even when this question is not related to aviation technical issues, I'd like to ask to any A&P mechanic who have worked in cold weather conditions (24°F-35°F aprox) outside of a hangar, about what clothes are good to keep me warm enough to handle the cold when the job is outdoors,and at the...

View more questions Search