Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AKG4416 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2012, 07:48 PM
    Most cost effective way to make plastic product prototypes and moulding?
    I am wanting to develop a plastic homeware product - I need to work to design, create prototype and production. Can you suggest a cost effective way to do this... initial findings seem that keeping it "All Australian" will mean the return on investment is impossible! Any other suggestions?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2012, 06:56 AM
    I would search on Youtube or Metacafe for videos on "Plastic Molds and Molds.
    I have seen some good ones on fiberglass molds and procedures for making molds.
    Good Luck
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2012, 05:24 PM
    Look like llink has been removed, Possibly wasn't allowed, I don't sell anything.
    I did the search and found several different styles and methods, you WILL learn something.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to calculate the full product unit cost of both the 12pack and 2-liter product [ 1 Answers ]

I have raw materials costs 3% loss of raw materials, because of packaging requirements Packing materials costs 2% damaged materials Manufacturing expense Truck delivery fee Storage fee Wages p/year Manufacturing costs p/yr.

Anybody using lucida ds?need to know other product that's effective. [ 8 Answers ]

Lol!please help me ang give me advise about lucida ds?the effectiveness of it and the side effects... im gaining weight because I'm drinking lucida... is this one side effect of it?do I have to stop drinking it and try other gluthathione pills?please need advice what product... thanks... :D

Plastic moulding [ 6 Answers ]

What are the bits of plastic that are cut off and disgarded after the moulding process? I think it's a word like scree or scrag?

View more questions Search