Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gvarlotta1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2012, 05:16 PM
    My boyfriend's a player
    So I have this boyfriend and he is super cute, funny, athletic, and popular. The problem is he messes with like every single girl like flirting, touching, and stuff like that. He is a total player, he has already been in like 20 relationships this year. But I really like him and don't know what to do.

When he puts his arm around me, gives me hugs, stuff like that. I don't know how to kiss or make out with anyone either, or how to give a lap dance. DO you have any advice on what to do?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 27, 2012, 05:23 PM
    Before we can give any accurate advice to you we need to know your ages.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 27, 2012, 06:40 PM
    Give a lap dance? What?

How old are you?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 27, 2012, 06:44 PM
    He's asking you to give him a lap dance, and make out?

How old are you? How old is he?

Bottom line, if you're not comfortable doing it, then don't. If you're under 18, then you're too young to even consider this.

Don't give him a lap dance, or anything else (which is what you suggested in your other thread). You're number 21, number 22 is just around the corner. This isn't long term, and judging by your posts, I'd say you're a young teen. Too young to be this serious about someone you yourself said is a "player".

You're not the first, you won't be the last. I promise you. This relationship will end before you know it, so don't invest your heart into it.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 27, 2012, 07:15 PM
    You're just going to wind up hurt if you stay with this guy until he decides he's done with you. It will happen, you know it will. Best thing to do is forget about him.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2012, 07:34 PM
    You can't keep a man that doesn't want to stay.

Have you ever wrestled a pig that wants to leave? They squiggle they bite they screech-- it's much like that with men that don't want to stay... women too.

He's hot, but looks doesn't make you feel like the only girl in the room. His looks don't give you the security that a man gives you when he respects you and truly loves you.

He's immature at this point, so move on to someone who will love you and most of all respect you.

Trying to keep someone is tiring and you end up looking like a dummy and you look back later on and think "boy was I dumb".

True story.

I've done it, and I still think to myself "Wow he didn't deserve my time-- why was I being so retarded?".

"I'm so glad I was clinging to him and doing all that I could to do to keep him"- No one said ever.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 28, 2012, 12:39 PM
    Sounds like your first experience is with one who is vastly more experienced. How old are you both?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 28, 2012, 01:14 PM
    he has already been in like 20 relationships this year.
    I hope you meant in the past year. If he has had 20 relationships in less than three months, then something is seriously wrong.

I too wonder how old you both are. However, I have a question to add to the list: What is your definition of 'relationship'? What is his? How long have you been his 'girlfriend' or are you his 'female friend' and wanting more?

How long do you think he would keep you around if you gave him what he wants? Frankly I would be concerned that I was being used. He sounds like someone who is out for the conquest. Once the female gives in, he moves on.

If you want a glimpse of the future think about these questions: What is the reputation of his 'exes' like? How does he talk about them? What do they say about him? Is that how you want to thought about?
    IMMABEAST Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2012, 04:23 PM
    I have a boyfriend that's a player too. I know EXACTLY how you feel. I think the best thing to do is to just let him decide when the time is right to kiss and don't give him a lap dance please? If you don't know how to kiss ask one of your friends that do. Since he's a player try not to get too attached to him or else your hear will end up getting broken. If you really like him tell him that. Make sure he feels the same way about you. And if you're getting jealous of the girls he flirts with just flirt with him more! You are his girlfriend after all.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 15, 2012, 04:34 PM
    He is a player, he is not your "boyfriend" he is everyone's boyfriend,
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 15, 2012, 05:23 PM
    Since the OP never returned to indicate ages In closing this thread.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need a music player on my laptop other than Windows Media Player [ 3 Answers ]

@ scottgem this is for my laptop.. I have a new toshiba satellite laptop I don't like the windows media player because it don't have a serch or let me find other music so that I can put on my laptop so I'm asking what cind of player can I get that will let me get music NOT LIME WIER.. could I...

I just purchased a 2010 Tahoe with a DVD player. The DVD player was advertised as a s [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased a 2010 Tahoe with a DVD player. The DVD player was advertised as a stock entertainment package, after I had the car for 5 weeks and put only 1900 miles on it. The Tahoe had a total electrical failure the repair shop found that the DVD player was not stock and had been installed...

Connecting DVR player with DVD/VCR player [ 4 Answers ]

I have a directtv DVR box and can not recorder on my DVD/VCR player. I can play an VCR tape. I need help to connect the cables correctly to be able to record from my TV to my DVD/VCR player. Please help.:confused:

Your boyfriend's ex? [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, so I wanted to know if any girls out there are completely comfortable with their boyfriend's ex-girlfriend/s (assuming they stay still in touch) My boyfriend loves me and adores hanging out with me but I'm bothered by the fact that he talks a lot about his ex-girlfriend... I kind of...

View more questions Search