Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    norrenna27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2012, 02:55 PM
    Lower back pains, vaginal pain and discharge, and lower abdomen pain?
    For the past couple weeks I have been experiencing lower back pains that are dull and achey. Also I have been experiencing lower abdomen and vaginal pain, which are sharp and sudden. To top it off I have had a dishcarge that's clear sometimes white-ish. For the months of January and February my periods were extremely abnormal. This month (march) I started birth control again (seasonique). Could all this be side affects from my birthcontrol? I have taken seasonique before and never had these symptoms. What could be wrong?

Check out some similar questions!

I had pain in my lower abdomen and high pain during my periods. After MRI my doctor d [ 1 Answers ]

I had pain in my lower abdomen and high pain during my periods. After MRI my doctor detected endometriosis and started giving me zendol 100 twicw daily from 12th Sep'11. My period was due on 1st Oct,11. During period pain was less but the quantity of mestrual loss was a bit less. Again I had my...

Pink discharge, cramping, sharp pains in lower abdomen [ 0 Answers ]

I am 29 weeks pregnant I have been having some light pink discharge (not a lot just a little bit), sharp pains in my stomach, and cramping in my lower abdomen. Should I be worried or is this normal?

Pain in lower abdomen? [ 10 Answers ]

:confused:ok I have a occasionally sharp pain in the right side of my lower abdomen- around my hip-bone. It comes and goes... its been like this since 2:30 this afternoon. I have continuous dull pain that is higher up and more on myside; which I've had all day and then I get the sharp pains that...

Lower right abdomen pain-every test has come back negative. [ 1 Answers ]

My sixteen year old daughter has been experiencing pain in her lower right abdomen since the fall. The pain does come and go, but it is there everyday. It is brought on by movement. She is very active, so it has really interfered with her life. She had a paratubal cyst dangling off her fallopian...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.