Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    polarbear5man Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2012, 09:10 AM
    Mobile home repo question how long they have to move it?
    We have a mobile home (double wide) and repo it on us and told us to move everything out before July 18 2011 we did but they still have not came and moved the home what can we do to get this home off our land we did not mortgage our land with this home
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Mar 27, 2012, 09:40 AM
    I answered the same question in your other thread yesterday. There is no need to keep asking the same question in multiple threads. If you need clarification of my answer please say so in that thread.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 27, 2012, 02:34 PM
    Who voted down a reasonable response??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Repo mobile home [ 4 Answers ]

Okay I will be 45 days passed my payment date as of 091508, the MH people have been telling me that they can respossession the home at any time now if I don't catch the payments up. Can they do that?

Mobile Home Repo or not [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anyway to do a settlement for a mobile home I can not sell. I have tried seeling this mobile home for 8 years and no one will buy for what I owe on it. I have rented the property out for the past 6 years but due to tenet damage and wear and tear it is a wreck and would like to just get rid...

Mobile Home Repo [ 6 Answers ]

Me and My husband are currently in a chapter 13 and are going to be converting to a Chapter 7 this Thursday. I spoke with my lawyer last week when I made the appointment about giving up our mobile home, because we do not want to deal with GreenTree anymore. She informed me that I could start...

Mobile Home Repo [ 1 Answers ]

We sold a Manufacutured home in 2005 on a note. The lady is always late on her payment. We gave her a lot of room so that she can manage her expenses. Now, she had not paid us for last month and not responding our email. What is the legal way to take it back from her? She had signed all the...

Mobile home repo [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently purchased a new mobile home and financed it in with my land. I already had another mobile (chatel loan) on this land that I can't seem to sell so I am thinking of turningit back to lender. Would there be any repercussions as for as my land or new loan.

View more questions Search