Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plynch5114 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2012, 06:17 AM
    Honda Harmony 1011
    I have a harmony 1011 riding tractor but when I go to turn the blades it turns on but the shuts of like a coupe seconds after any suggestions
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Mar 27, 2012, 02:45 PM
    Ht,
    Either a seat switch or the electronic controller near the engine. The controller hates dampness. It is under a cover to the right and forward of the engine usually. I refuse to wash around the engine of this model since that unit gets wet and has to dry thoroughly to work again.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda harmony 1011 rider [ 3 Answers ]

Hey Guys! I need instructions and a diagram of how to replace the blade drive belt on a Honda Harmony 1011 Rider. I can't seem to pull it up. Hey! You tell me how I can change out the belt and I'll tell you how to make that lazy toilet flush better. Deal? Cheers, Tom

Honda Harmony 1011 Transmission problems. [ 11 Answers ]

Does a Honda Harmony 1011 hydro trans have any place to put in transmission oil? Does it need any type of service? Had the mower just stop on me and grind. If it does what type would it need? Thanks in advance

Honda Harmony 1011 Hydrostatic Transmission [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to get a friend's Honda Harmony 1011 transmission to work. Only have access to PDF manual on-line, no details therein of the hydrostatic transmission. Problem is: Will not go backwards when put in reverse setting, only moves slowly in forward gear 3, slightly faster in transport. ...

Honda harmony 1011 [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I have two issues on my Harmony 1011. First problem, it has been a while getting a lot of black smoke came out when operating. I tried 92 rated gas, changed the engine oil and spark plug but it didn't help. The spark plug look burn very dark and black deposit on it after just 2 times of mowing....

View more questions Search