Ask
    hmuhanna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2012, 03:09 AM
    Sales Help Desk
    How can I establish sales Help Desk in communication company
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 27, 2012, 03:13 AM
    You need to define exactly what help you are giving. Is this to support salesman or to provide information to customers or what? Will you want to capture data about the help given?

You really need to provide more details if you expect us to be able to help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The impact of credit card sales, sales discounts, and sales returns on net sales [ 1 Answers ]

Total gross sales for the period include the following: Credit card sales (discount 3%) $ 9,400 Sales on account (2/15, n/60) $ 10,500 Sales returns related to sales on account were $500. All returns were made before payment. One-half of the remaining sales on...

Unlock Rolltop desk when desk is open [ 0 Answers ]

I seeking some help. I would like to unlock the internal lock assembly to access left handside drawers. The drawers are locked even when the shutter is open. I'm not sure where the internal lock is and I have the original key.

Calculate year ago sales from current sales and percent change [ 1 Answers ]

I know this years sales and the % change over Last Year ( it is down) how do I find Last Years sales?

During July, Neptune Company had actual sales of $144,000 compared to budgeted sales [ 1 Answers ]

During July, Neptune Company had actual sales of $144,000 compared to budgeted sales of 3) $156,000. Actual cost of goods sold was $108,000, compared to a budget of $109,200. Monthly Operating expenses, budgeted at $22,400, totaled $20,000. Interest revenue of $2,000 was earned During July but...

View more questions Search