Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TRUNKS Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2012, 02:22 PM
    About healthy food
    Do you think that companies have a responsibility to produce healthy nutritious foods? Or is it the responsibility of individuals to ensure they are eating healthy?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2012, 02:49 PM
    I think we need to get back to a time when there was more personal responsibility. People should make their own choices. There is enough information available that allows for individuals to make informed choices about the foods they put into their bodies.

Certainly companies can produce healthier foods, and many would prefer that they do, but I wouldn't call it a responsibility, other than to have labels that accurately describe ingredients, values/amounts, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy/non-fattening food on a budget [ 6 Answers ]

I'm currently unemployed and sometimes I don't have food to eat.it seem that the foods that are fattening and not healthy is the cheapest.I started riding my bike to burn calories but the food options are carbs and garbage.sometimes all I can afford is oatmeal.what are some healthy options of food...

Healthy Food [ 5 Answers ]

HI, Please suggest me healthy food for my baby. Thanks

Healthy food for small dogs [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have any healthy recipes for small dogs--11 lbs & 20 lbs so they can lose weight--i have bought all kinds of dog food they don't like most--some recipes with human food and a good dog food that will help them lose weight they are 11 & 16 yrs old

Healthy food [ 2 Answers ]

1. Plan a healthy dinner for five of your friends. Consider caloric intake and amount of protein, carbohydrates, fat, and other nutrients that may be considered appropriate for a healthy dinner. 2. Calculate the amount of the total calories for their dinner. 3. One of your dinner guests...

Healthy alternative to dog food [ 5 Answers ]

Please do yourself a favor and check out the 2 sites so you'll be better informed about what is really in dog food and choices you can make so your pet will become healthy and whole. They are: http://www.belfield.com (article Food Not Fit for a Pet) and http://www.api4animals.org (article What's...

View more questions Search