Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gene Autry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2012, 12:15 PM
    EM 5000 SX Honda generator gas tank rusted out is there a way to use a tank not gravi
    I have a EM 5000 Honda gererator and gas tank has rusted out and I was wonder if there is a way to use like a boat fuel tank that is not gravity feed.

Check out some similar questions!

How to empty gas tank and flush tank in craftsman lawn tractor model # 917.272480 [ 0 Answers ]

I need to drain my gas tank and flush it out because plastic shavings have gotten into the tank how and what do I use to actually flush the tank out? Can we just use water or is there something special to use?"

1994 ford f150 won't switch to front gas tank from rear tank [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 1994 ford f150 xl 4.9 straight v6 with dual gas tanks. When I try to switch over to the front tank from the rear tank the truck stalls out and won't start. Why is this and how can I fix this problem? <PS> even if I switch over before I even try starting the engine the truck still...

Convert gas grill with 20-lb tank to connect with 100-lb bulk tank [ 1 Answers ]

Presently have a portable gas grill with 20-lb tank. Want to connect it to the 100-lb propane tank that also provides fuel for the fireplace. When they placed tank, a fitting was placed on the tank so that the grill could be connected. Have seen hoses for connecting natural gas - can the same...

Convert gas grill with 20-lb tank to connect with 100-lb bulk tank [ 0 Answers ]

How to convert gas grill running off 20-lb tank to run off 100-lb bulk propane gas tank

Gas flow from front tank into rear tank on an F150 pickup [ 2 Answers ]

Help: I have an F150 2 whl drive pickup, manual transmission. Straight 6 cylinder. The gas flows from front tank into the rear tank. Not a huge problem, but when you fill both tanks, gas starts running out of the rear tank because the front one is still trying to fill the rear one. Gas mileage...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.