Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chinadollface Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2012, 11:15 AM
    My boyfriends mum died and he is pushing me away and always angry at me...
    I understand that it is normal for him to push me away as I have read other posts on it but I need to know what else to expect? I love him so much and he keeps telling me he doesn't know how he feels and that I cause him more pain, I'm trying to be there for him but its like he doesn't want me around. I need to know what to do?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2012, 07:59 AM
    He doesn't understand how he feels? Do you mean you don't understand how he feels?

If you haven't lost your mother you really don't know how he feels.

The best you can do is do whatever he wants/needs at any given point. Sometimes he may want to be alone. Other times he will want/need your company. Ask him what he needs.

The best thing you can is listen to him and don't tell him how HE feels, how you know how he feels (because you don't), or any other advice.

Just listen and be there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long will my girlfriends mum be angry at me? [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriends mom says stuff about myself to my girlfriend which is a lie. Why does she has to say that? She said that I will make her cry when we get married. She said that I won't love her. She mentioned that I'm not a perfect guy for her. She didn't even realize that I sacrifice most of my...

Angry and manipulated mum [ 2 Answers ]

I am 22 years old, my mum and I always seems to get into fights whenever I try to become independent of her, she gets angrier and angerier. Whenever I dedicate all my attention to her she's my best friend and there is nothing that can get in our way. However I recently found a new job and I have...

1 year after my mum died [ 7 Answers ]

I was only 14 when she died, and know-one expects to lose their mum at that age. I know some people experience losing a parent before this age, and after but it came so sudden that it was a huge shock. She'd be suffering with cancer a while, but we never knew she'd get so ill that she would die....

My mum has just died [ 3 Answers ]

How can I hold my family together my husband has had 10 years of life with me and has told me unless I change my attitude he will take my beatifull boys and laeave me what can I do to prevent this please I love my kids and husband to bits

View more questions Search