Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Karla18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2012, 10:02 AM
    I think I'm going crazy!
    I'm a leasbian I was in a long relationship with this girl. I left her in October of 2011. Now we back but I find out she hook up with some girl. Now that girl leaves in Califonia but they still talk and I hate it. She said nothing is going ob with them I don't believe her. Now me and her are not together were just friends with benefit like she said but I want to is to get back together and she don't want. I'm going crazy thinking stuff and I can't let go. What should I do?
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2012, 11:02 AM
    Well try talking to her again.

Tell her how you feel.

If she still refuses to start a relationship with you then you move on.

Dating a man or a woman isn't any different-- by you allowing yourself to be used you just end up hurt and later you start resenting that person for using you and it's just one big ugly mess.

So my advice is, talk to her, if she still wants to remain friends with benefits tell her that it's not okay with you and that you are going to cut your losses and move on.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2012, 11:32 AM
    In a friends with benefit relationship this type of thing will always happen, especially because it is a situation that lets you do whatever you want. If you are not happy in that status, you can either ask her to be your girlfriend, if she doesn't want to, and you are not OK with the status, then it is time to let it go.
    Stellaw Posts: 171, Reputation: -1

Mar 30, 2012, 07:20 PM
    Have you tried meeting or seeing other people? She must be constantly on your mind, eh? Try to do a project to be distracted.

So, have fun and hang out somewhere that you could be seen by other people.
    There are so many ways to meet other people. Go ahead, explore, so you can take
    Your mind off her even for just awhile. You will not go crazy if you have
    Support. You could ask support from family and friends.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Going crazy here [ 1 Answers ]

I feel like I'm 3months pregnant have done numerous HPT and all were negative except one that was fainted positive. I'm still getting my period the last one was on jan 23rd, I feel pain in my stomach, back pains, sore breasts and fingers and toes, I feel like I have a belly and have gained weight....

Is this crazy or what? [ 4 Answers ]

I am sitting here having a conversation with some of my girlfriends and I was just wondering is it OK for a 18 yr old to date a 32 yr old? Me and my friends are sitting here now and just wanted to know you all's insight on this. By the way all answers are welcome but mostly from older men! Thanks...

I think I'm crazy [ 8 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship with this amazing girl for almost a year I have recently have stared having extreme feeling of jealously. She has never given me a reason to be jealous or given me any reason to not trust her. She just went on a two day trip at her soon to be college for orientation...

I'm going crazy [ 2 Answers ]

:( My so called friend has been 2faced 2m agen I've thrown her out of my life but the secrets I have told her in confidence she has told everyone and now evry1 thinks that I am nothing but a big tramp. The stuff she is saying now is taking it too far now be because of what she saying the word...

About crazy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 23 married and having a small problem.. I have endometriosis and my periods are heavy.. I get them every month around the same time.. my husband has had the thing done that allows you not to have kids anymore... its march 4th and I was to get my period on feb... 20th I took two tests just...

View more questions Search