Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danr117 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2012, 09:11 AM
    I fancy my best friend
    Hi, haven't really been on this before so bear with me because I'm kind of new:)
    So my best friend is a girl lets call her 'danni' (not real name makes it easier wre both 18)we've been best friends for about 9 months and its been absolutely great:)
    About a month ago on the same night we both explained to each other that we both like each other more than a friend and that we both really like each other, since then we've been callling each other and texting allot more saying how we feel and we've both gotten closer because of it. Initially we both sai we shouldn't go out with each other because of other people in the friendsjip group liking her and we didn't want to cause a rift.
    The changinf point though was last week when after having a very long walk with her just chatting and talking about things, she takes both of my hands and we start to kiss each other.this was amazing. After we both were so happy and smily etc we've been texting each other over the weekend and just being all romantic etc and still are:)
    The problem I have is that I personally would like to be just more than a kiss and flirting, I want to be her boyfriend. What am I supposed to do? And what do I say?
    Thank you for reading:)
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2012, 11:06 AM
    You say "Hey Danni, I really like you, not just as a friend but more than that. You make me feel happy/great/amazing, and I would like..no love for you to be more than just my friend. Since you make me feel so happy/great/amazing I'd like to take you out on a date this weekend if that's okay with you?"

The end.

You said what you wanted and now the ball is in her court.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2012, 11:20 AM
    She already knows how you feel, from that to boyfriend is only a question away. Now if by "more" your are talking about sex, it will come, be patient.
    danr117 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2012, 08:54 AM
    Hi again thanks for the feedback and help it helped set my mind straight so thankyou:)
    Its been getting a bit complicated recently with her and I'm not sure what to do... again. Basically she said to me whilst we were walking together that she see's me as more attractive when I'm not being all 'lovely' with her and that she thinks that I'm being too full on with her and that I have to stop doing that for her to like me more.
    At this point I'm really confused and to be honest pretty upset, she still says that she likes me the same way she does (as in attracted to me/fancies/likes) and still is sending me texts saying things like 'how you doing baby/hun?xxxxxxx' and 'your so fit' etc. is it wrong for me to want more than just kissing occasionally and flirting allot?
    She also told me that she's going on a date/lunch with this guy on Saturday which is'nt good in my view. I'm so confused about what to do, can anybody help me plz:( I was going to ask her out but I'm not so sure now am I being used?
    Thanks again -Dan

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does my boyfriend fancy my best friend? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I need help with my boyfriend I really like him but he was talking on Facebook to my best friend and he said "dont tell (me) but I like u" I don't know if my friend is making a big fuss out of it because she dose that a lot but I did ask him about it and he said he love me and not my friend...

I think I fancy my best friend.or is it normal to be jealous of her girlfriend? [ 3 Answers ]

I think I'm in love with my best friend. All my life I have fancied girls, but I am highly confused about my sexuality. I just hope to god that I don't turn out to be A-sexual! :confused: Anyway, me and my best friend have been really close for about 2/3 years now.. she is a Lesbian. I have...

I'm gay and I fancy my best friend [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I recently turned 15 but I've known I'm gay for about 3 years now. My life is very complicated yet simple in the eyes of the people around me. Being this young and gay and in the closet is so hard and people just don't understand how hard it is. Anyway... I have 2 similar problems.. 1. I have a...

I think I fancy my best friend [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 16 and I think I fancy my best friend. We have been friends for 5 years now but I have found myself thinking about her in a sexual way if you know what I mean. She has always been there for me when I have needed her, she tells me that I can tell her anything but if that's true how do you...

View more questions Search