Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pdella52 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2012, 06:38 AM
    Bookmark Issue
    Hello,

I am having an annoying problem with my bookmarks. When I display the bookmark dropdown and then hover over a selection, the list of bookmarks disappears from view. As I scroll down, the bookmarks are still there, I just can't see them.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

/pete
    Schoolmarm97 Posts: 206, Reputation: 47

Mar 26, 2012, 08:46 AM
    Try updating to the latest version or reinstall it completely. Sometimes the FF files get corrupted. Uninstalling without removing your personal preferences (it will ask you that), then reinstalling a new version should do the trick. Just download the current (11.0) release first, save it to a folder you can find (I tend to lose my downloads if I'm not careful :P), then uninstall it through Control Panel and reinstall the new version from the download.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Everything I enter on my computer goes into Bookmark. [ 1 Answers ]

Everything I enter into my computer goes into Bookmark. This includes my email, Google searches, everything. How can I stop this from happening?

Bookmark issues [ 6 Answers ]

I hope this is the right place to ask this. If not please move to the correct location. My husband just upgraded from foxfire 2.1 to 3.1 and now I have all kids of problems with my book marks! (when I asked him why he messed with my computer he just said it told me to up date so I did:mad: ) ...

Missing Bookmark Directory [ 2 Answers ]

I am using XP & looking for the Bookmark Folder that goes with Firefox Borwser. I have done a search & couldn't find it. Any ideas, I got as far as the profiles for FF & couldn't find the Directory.

View more questions Search