Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wishingwell93 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2012, 06:22 AM
    Experiencing symptoms 4 days after intercourse.
    Its been four days since we had sex, I woke up today with very sore boobs, lower back ache and lower pain/pinching weird feeling in my pelvic area. Has anyone else experience symptoms so early on? I am wishing and praying I am pregnant, can't test yet, have another 1-2 weeks until period is due...
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2012, 06:35 AM
    Hi wishingwell93... welcome to AMHD,

While some women will feel possible pregnancy symptoms early on, 4 days would be a bit too early just yet. It may be that what you are experiencing is due to ovulation. How long have you been trying to become pregnant? Have you been able to determine when you are most likely to be ovulating in your cycles? You may want to continue trying today, and over the next few days, to cover a longer time frame.

It is difficult to wait, but you'll have to be at least a few days before your period is due to test. Most women find tests are most accurate once you are late for a period.

Fingers crossed for you!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 26, 2012, 06:39 AM
    Normally no 4 days would be too early.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can we have intercourse during menstruation days? [ 2 Answers ]

We usually don't have sex during my periods but when we have sex just the next day after my periods I have burning sensation in my private part.

Suitable days to have an intercourse and become pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

Hi.I wanted to find out which are the days in a month,when a women can have sex and the chance of becoming pregnant are more?

I'm experiencing vaginal irritation going on two days now. What could it be? [ 3 Answers ]

Im in a monogomous relationship for 2 years now. I have 3 children ages 15,12, and 6 years old. Since I don't want to take any chances of an unplanned pregnancy I opted for the IUD as a form of birth control. Its been 3 months since I had it inserted. I had no real problems the first month. On...

View more questions Search