Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    traceysophia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2012, 07:12 PM
    Title of an 1980's movie about a young girl who lives in a hotel her uncle owns
    Does anyone know the title of a 1980's movie about a girl who is about 11 years of age who's parents died and she went to live with her uncle. Her uncle owns a big hotel and the girl has her own room in the basement where she has everything a girl could want except for friends her own age. The girl goes around the hotel in roller skates. She is home schooled, until the end of the movie where she finally goes to school and meets people her own age. I have surched everywhere I could think of on the net, please help me!

Check out some similar questions!

I want to know the name of the movie of this girl who lives with her mother and her m [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know the name of the movie of this girl who lives with her mother and her mother starts working with this guy whom she thinks is really cute. She starts to kind of like spy on him and then one day that guy goes psycho and wants to kill her and her mom but the girl ends up throwing...

1980's TV movie about girl ghost? [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone remember a TV movie from the early 80's possibly late 70's about a girl ghost who kept singing catch a falling star and put it in your pocket? The kid (I think a boy) finally figures out where her body is (in a wall at the school), and the guy that had killed her is a friend of the...

There is this young girl who lives by the ocean, and wants to be older. The lady next [ 3 Answers ]

This is a fairly old movie (7-11 years old). It takes place by the ocean, and there is this young girl who wants to be older, and a neighbor next door who wants to be younger. One night they both wish for the same thing and there wishes are granted. The younger girl turns into a old lady, and the...

I need the title of a 1980's movie . Sci fi / family movie . [ 1 Answers ]

I'm so sure that there is someone out there who has seen this movie other than myself. I tell my husband about it and he thinks I'm absolutely crazy. I'm getting really annoyed at myself. It was sometime in the 1980's era. Science Fiction / Family movie. Something along the lines of a girl and...

Does anyone know this old 1980's movie title [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I have been trying to find some of my favorite old movies from when I was little and trying to buy them now while I may still be able to find them. There is this one movie I can't remember the title too or remember the names of the actors but here is a description. A man who teaches at a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.