Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    labelle01 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2012, 02:38 PM
    Does Any Body Know Any Good Lotions or Tube To MIX my Cream CARO LIGHT ?
    I have too much bruises and I want to get ride of them before summer to get a good result does any body know what I need to used to mix my caro light with please summer is soon.
    lafleurperle Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 11:18 PM
    Caro light all products containing hydroquinone. I hope you know before using it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using Caro Light Cream ? [ 11 Answers ]

How to mix my monobenzone - tube cream , do I have to mix them with oil? [ 2 Answers ]

How to mix my Monobenzone cream? I bought 20#monobenzone from fair and glow , it is a tube like , I just wonder do I have to mix it before I rub it to the skin , and would it be more effective if I don't mix it , just rub the cream directly to my skin

Using Caro Light Cream ? [ 0 Answers ]

Hey am using caro light and I haven't go any lightend yet do I have to used any stuff such as movate to get lighter

Does caro light cream work for anyboy here [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I'm just wanting to change my skin whitening regime Which is currently 2 dermovate creams mix with one diana cream I use this 3 times a day when I'm just at home on a weekday basis its twice a day in the morning and at night This mixture made me about 3-4 shades lighter in 2 weeks Its...

How good is caro light soap and the cream in tube ? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey , I just bought it but I don't know anyone who has used it before and still want2 get information about it I will be happy if you can help me!

View more questions Search