Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Valerie79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2007, 10:23 AM
    Difference between range of motion and flexability
    I was wondering if anyone can tell me 1)the difference between range of motion and flexability and also 2)which units are used in the measurment of ROM?:( I am very confused
    karent23 Posts: 133, Reputation: 8

Apr 3, 2007, 10:41 AM
    My range of motion on my knee means I can only extend it so far because of a surgery. I can't full straighten it, but it's not noticiable. Flexability deals with muscles, not really joints(knee or other parts). It's hard to explain without a visual.
    Adoredevotion Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 04:57 PM
    Range of motion refers to how many degrees to which a particular joint (i.e. knee, shoulder, wrist, ankle) can move. Range of motion is typically measured by a goniometer. Felxibility is referring to the amount a muscle can stretch. Remember that muscles always support the joints in which they surround. Hope this helps.

Sincerely,
    Adoredevotion

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Range [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my gas range oven has quit working. My wife tried to use it and the igniter didn't try to start the pilot. Let me explain a bit clearer: I have an older gas stove the top burners work okay but the other day the oven would not light so I checked to see if the pilot was lit and it was not lit....

Need motion in opposition to defendants motion for summary judgement & TO STOP Thief [ 5 Answers ]

Good day all,received a motion in the mail "plaintiff's motion for default judgement as to defendents xxxxxx,xxxxxx,xxxxxx, and judgement on the pledings as to defendant xxxxxxx (state gov agency that sold the tax deed ) this case is about a overlooked tax lein sold against my grandmothers house ...

View more questions Search