Ask
    valentine208 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2012, 12:43 PM
    The movie called the EXPENDABLES with Sylvester Stallone
    I am looking for the movie by director sylvester stallone
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2012, 01:03 PM
    Looking for info, to buy, to rent, to watch - ?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 25, 2012, 04:49 PM
    Help us to help you. No need to be cryptic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

What's the movie called where the dad dies and the mom and her two or three kids need to move into the grandmother house and wile there there she whips the mother several times and she puts the kids in the attic and starves them

What's the movie called called? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie about a family that move to a new house that used to be owned by a man i think his name was dayle but i can't remember. 'Dayle' was in jail, im not sure what it was for but i think he was a murderer. When the family move into the house he gets out of jail and i think...

What's that movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

It is an old flim with a girl who's dad was in the war but would sent her gifts and pay her tuition for the all girls bording school she attended. But when the head mistress found out her dad was suposivly dead the had the little girl's belonging taken away and put her in the atic with the little...

What's this movie called [ 1 Answers ]

It's a movie were a couple is hicking threw the woods and are attacked by guys hunting and while he is in the hospital she kills them one by one

What's the movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

I once watched a movie where there were these bunch of professors, quite old all of them, from all sorts of disciplines(E.G Physics, theology,biology,history etc) are gathering in a home of one of their fellow colleague, a professor too but seems younger than them all. If I'm not mistaken, they are...

View more questions Search