May 19, 2013, 08:01 PM
    You can put Vaseline it works very well try it and thank me later

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Salt and ice burn help! [ 10 Answers ]

So me and my friends were just messing around and pretending we were in this indian tribe thing (I know its immature don't comment about that) and to be apart of the tribe we had to go through a ceremony which required salt and ice! So me being the retarded tribe leader had to have it on the...

Ice/Salt = FrostBite? [ 18 Answers ]

I understand that when you pour salt on your upper fore arm, then apply (with pressure) a common ice cube for period of 1-3 min frostbite will occur. The amount of salt and the length of time play key factors in the severity of the so called... Reaction. I guess my question is how do you treat the...

Slat and ice frostbite issue [ 1 Answers ]

I've done this before to the back of my hand and hadn othing but slight redness and swelling along with minor iritation to the affected area being touched A friend of mine swore that it hsould be doing more and theat it was wosre on your inner for arm Did this to prove him wrong Anyway the...

Salt and ice [ 5 Answers ]

My friend says that salt and ice burn you skin on contact if I try it, I just want to now if it will :confused:

View more questions Search