Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rick01675 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2012, 10:59 PM
    I'm confused what should I do?
    I fought with my best friend for some reason, I just lost control during the fight I abused her via text message, the message was very very abusive with lot of bad words which a girl wouldn't have expected from her friend.

The reason for the fight was she was ignoring me ( a few days back she had made out with a random guy) and I used to get pissed of that.I had a strong feelings for her(she knew tht) she was "confused".. Anyway I messed it up.

There was NC for about 6 months and I sent her a message asking for sorry , she replied but all were short replies ( just one word answers) just asked her hw she doing, work and all.. Seems like she was showing lot of attitude. This happened in August 2011.

I broke NC in the month of November when I wished her on her b'day. She was still admant and didn't want to patch up.

After that I didn't message her and decided to move on.

Feb 2012 she called me and asked if we could hang out, initially I said no but later decided to meet her.

We met at the usual place and I got to know she has a boy friend and nothings working out and told that she is going to break up with him.

She calls me everyday to meet up , I just met her twice a week.

After about 2 weeks, she told me that she broke up with her boyfriend and she was Ok with it. She was trying to know if I still had feelings for her(she asked indirect questions) I acted as if I didn't have (actually I still have) as I didn't want to get rejected again, I seriously don't know what's in her mind.

Next week she tells tat she got back with her ex and she admitted it was a wrong decision.

Now all this is killing me. We meet pretty often, she doesn't hang out with her boyfriend and spends more time with me. She and her boyfriend just meet once in 2 weeks. No much calls or message between them. I don't know if she is still with this guy didn't ask her though as it make me jealous.

I have few chick friend with whom I hang out, she gets super jealous of that she just changes the topic when I talk about them.

I don't know what to do. I spend a lot of time with her now. I stayed over at her place last night, don't know where this is leading to. She is considering me as a friend or does she has some feeling for me.

Should I let it go and start ignoring her or should I wait ?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 24, 2012, 11:16 PM
    Both of you are playing games. No wonder you're confused.

She's leading you on, giving you hope, not directly telling you what she wants, or if she's into you. You're doing the same thing.

Personally, considering the fact that the two of you can't be open and honest with each other, and you both play games, I think it's best that both of you move on. A relationship between the two of you will never work. A relationship is built on trust and communication. You don't have either one. Heck, you can't even tell her that you like her, that you want to date her. You just keep guessing, without actually asking her.

This is a dead end.
    Sourpatchkid22 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2012, 10:13 PM
    Ok this seems to be a bit much but if you guys are truly friends hiding your feelings is not a good idea. Upon firstg reading your question it seems like she wants you to be her rebounder and nobody deserves that but as I got deeper into it I see that you should have tried taking it to the next level a long time ago. Tell her your really digging her because you are and ask her to be honest with you too. Don't feel bad if she rejects you which I'm surebis unlikely to happen but if it does oh well at least you were honest remain friends with her and move on to the next.

Good luck sweetie!

Sourpatchkid22
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Nov 6, 2012, 10:38 AM
    Wow I take it your both not in middle school. So stop acting like your in 8th grade with these games.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Always confused [ 3 Answers ]

There is this guy who loves me(so he says)and I like him back.We've been through up's and downs a lot esp.because of misunderstandings.Right now,everything is fine but something really keeps on bothering me.He admitted to me in the past that he had a perfect type in our school (A),I just let it...

Late period, pregnancy,confused confused [ 2 Answers ]

On 1st Aug 09, I had a very painful period which came 12days late.Before the period came, I had unusually swollen breasts,cramping consistently, consistent headache and nausea. I have been trying for a baby in the last 12months.I have never used any pill, nor gotten pregnant before. My period is...

What to do, really confused. [ 5 Answers ]

OK, I'm new to this, so hi everyone. Anyway. Err I'm in a bit of a crazy situation. I was talking to one of my friends. And he was so nice and sweet to me. I started realizing I was falling for him and he then said I really like you, and ever since he has been telling me he really likes me. But...

So confused [ 2 Answers ]

OK so my boyfriend (16) and I (15) have been going out for about 10 months now. And things were really good for like the first8 or 9. I mean we had our moments, but nothing that didn't go away. But now he is really distant with me, both physically and emotionally. Like we used to talk on the phone...

Confused [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me my period is nearly 2 months late I have had loads off negative test so I don't think I'm pregnant but the thing is I have having unprotected intercourse a lot in the past 2 months and now I'm getting bad cramps and cloudy discharge and feeling tired going the toilet a lot and...

View more questions Search