Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lordwispa Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Mar 24, 2012, 06:00 PM
    Film title, british 70s with girls and boys with sail boats
    I'm looking for a film but have scant information, British 70s with girls and boys with sail boats, I think it's their summer holidays and I THINK its boys from one family and girls from another, not too sure.
    PS8622 Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Apr 8, 2012, 02:01 PM
    It could be Swallows and Amazons.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for title of a 60's/70's British horror film. [ 3 Answers ]

The plot involves a man who makes a bet with his friends that he can spend the night alone in a haunted house. He doesn't make it through the night and tries to run out the front gate. The next morning, his friends find him waiting for them at the front gate --- but he is actually impaled and...

Film title about bicycles and relationship between some sisters (70s/80s film) [ 2 Answers ]

Really trying to find out the title of a film / movie from the 70s or 80s. All I can remember is that there were these 2 young sisters in a family, I think they were crazy about wanting a bicycle or something. And I vaguely remember something about someone (perhaps one of the sisters) stealing the...

70s? British cartoon movie w/Jolly Roger [ 3 Answers ]

I cannot for the life of me remember the name of this movie. I'm pretty sure it was shown in the 70s as I was a small kiddo watching it. We had it on Beta tape I think... British cartoon movie about a sister and brother who travel to a faraway land via their treehouse (I think). It's not called...

Who knows the title of a film about boys being buried alive and a medium? [ 3 Answers ]

I've been looking for this movie forever. It's about a medium of about 40 years old. He used to go to some turtle reservation with school when he was a kid. There he met the ghost of this boy holding a turtle. I think the boys name was 'Eddie'. When the medium is grown up he starts seeing the...

View more questions Search