Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moglina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2012, 04:38 PM
    Where can I find information about the sailing ship the Dunsire?
    My grandfather was captain of this ship built in or around Glasgow, Scotland and I am interested in obtaining any information I can, particularly ship's logs. I know he (Theodore William Peters) was the last merchant captain to sail around the Cape of Good Hope under sail and to this day holds the record (for sail) for most quick time from San Fransisco to New Zealand. He was also one of the youngest to reach status of full captain. I thought information about the ship and ports of entry would make a nice gift for my father's (89th) birthday. Thanks for any help you can give.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2012, 04:26 PM
    I have done some research but it is extremely difficult to find a ship named Dunsire. Are you certain you have the name correct

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sailing [ 3 Answers ]

Your vsl I'm making through the water of 14kts... your vsl traveled 30nm in 2hrs and 24mins.. What current are you experiencing? The answer is head current of 1.5kts.. I need the formula... *** help.tnx

Ship maybe called e ship [ 0 Answers ]

I saw a ship in Kos harbour in mid September that was very large and had four columns at the corners that rotated when it moved. What was it.

These people go out in the ocean and they find a old like navy ship with robots on it [ 1 Answers ]

These people take a boat out onto the ocean and they see a big navy ship with a lot of robotic technology on it. So they board the ship and they turn the power on to the ship and all the robots come to life and start killing all the crew and the capitan of the crew gets turned into a robot/human...

How to Find Information on Someone [ 5 Answers ]

Could someone please tell me where I can go on the internet and find information out about someone for FREE, everywhere I have looked said it was free until you type in everything and that it ask for a credit card number. I really need to find info out about someone and I can not afford to pay. ...

View more questions Search