Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haiji Posts: 104, Reputation: 2

Mar 24, 2012, 01:56 PM
    Mac - shifa monobenzone cream authentic
    Has anyone used the mac-shifa monobenzone cream,Is it authentic?It seem like a good company.
    haiji Posts: 104, Reputation: 2

Mar 31, 2012, 10:24 AM
    Anyone?
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Apr 3, 2012, 10:39 AM
    I do have the TOSHA CREAM from their website, have not used it yet, no clue what's in it.
    There website is difficult to navigate so I don't know how to e-mail them and ask questions.

I'm not interested in Mono, I like to lighten but not depig completely.

Apr 21, 2012, 12:16 AM
    Are you sure the August date is not an expiration date?

Apr 21, 2012, 12:36 AM
    Well that's odd! Have you asked why the dates are like that?
    What kind of soaps and creams did you purchase?
    JanceyCh Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2012, 09:46 AM
    Hi

I just received my order from MAC SHIFA, in April 2012 i.e 04/2012

Now I am very much surprised by the manufacturing and expire dates on the Monobenzone Soaps received

Printed on the box

Mfg Date: 08/2012
    Exp Date:08/2012

Can someone explain me how does one manufacture and print dates in advance? As 08/2012 i.e Aug 2012 has still not come.

Apr 21, 2012, 09:53 AM
    Sorry Exp Date is 08/2016

Apr 21, 2012, 09:55 AM
    Printed on the box

Mfg Date: 08/2012
    Exp Date:08/2016

My concern is how can Mac Shifa manufacture before date (Mfg Date 08/2012), are they in the future?
    Astrid007 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 01:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by haiji View Post
    Anyone?
    Used the products for 6 months, first my skin became darker and extremely dry, but
    It seems that's how monobenzone works. After 4 weeks and 6 days my skin started to peel off it showed an instant skin whitening result which is still here with me. I'm satisfied with the monobenzone creams I used from Ireland (Mac-Shifa) the customer service is outstanding even the follow up. Pity that here are some sellers from other sites (fairnglow) trying to sell their products on the back of the goodies, trying to put the goodies in a bad daylight. I never used the pills only the Monobenzone creams 60%
    Hope this helps.

Apr 29, 2012, 06:13 PM
    Mac Shifa are not a manufactures, they buy from Mac Pharmaceuticals and just stick a sticker on the tubes and adulterate the expiry dates

KLM710104218 manufacturing license code does not exist

See pictures from the below link, you will understand what I mean to say

http://images-en.busytrade.com/174038000/Benoquin-Monobenzone-20-.jpg

http://media.chemicals-source.com/hxcp/20110405/01/b8e97cd0c70b6e3449b4c53adf76394b.jpg
    Sara uk Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

May 2, 2012, 04:58 AM
    "MAC shifa ICN Monobenzone" it's pretty obvious some kid stands behind this crap
    He stole the names "ICN" and "MAC" from reputed American company ICN pharmaceuticals inc. which also known as Valeant pharmaceuticals
    And from the Indian "MAC pharmaceuticals"

Stole some pics and photoshoped them

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/108...and_Lotion.jpg

http://monobenzone.en.ecplaza.net/logo.jpg

http://zvito.com/upload/normal/P/PUR..._Beauty_4.jpeg

This person with stupid and useless products like "monobenzone soap" "benoquin monobenzone pill" presents himself as "Dr. Khan Rahman"
    And promotes himself in disguise in forums like this or on free platform business sites like "Alibaba" or "Tradekey"
    Be aware stay away.

The only way to find pure Monobenzone is by purchasing the raw powder from reputed chemical companies like "Sigma Alderich"
    And to compound it by yourself.

May 2, 2012, 07:34 AM
    Yes you are right "MAC shifa ICN Monobenzone" it's pretty obvious some kid stands behind this crap
    He stole the names "ICN" and "MAC" from reputed American company ICN pharmaceuticals inc. which also known as Valeant pharmaceuticals
    And from the Indian "MAC pharmaceuticals"

You can make these fake pictures on http://www.photofunia.com/

There is only one company making pure monobenzone cream 20% cream, and that is Mac remedies (India) , I managed to Google and find out a registered pharmacist selling it online under the name >Removed< I have ordered and received my first order, it looks all fine, sealed & genuine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Where can you get authentic monobenzone powder or cream in London? [ 0 Answers ]

I have not a doctor's prescription as I have not over 50% vitiligo , where can I get real monoebenzone powder or cream? Maybe from a pharmacy? Can anyone help? Please I'm in London

I don't know which one is trustable?mac shifa or fairnglow? [ 27 Answers ]

Hello to everyone?I am a vitiligo patient.and I want to depig,but I can'T decide where I can my monobenzone.I have sticked on two company,one is mac shifa and the other one is fairnglow?but I don't know which one is trustable?please help me?give me your experiences.which one is better?

Want to find authentic monobenzone cream [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to get some monobenzone cream on-line. Went to a dermatologist and he refused to prescribe any. He said, I'm not suppose to be a blonde with blue eyes. What a guy! I want to brighten my skin tone. Any help out there?

View more questions Search