Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muhammadadnan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2012, 03:39 AM
    Sir I have submitted my visa application I have written wrong house address in the
    I have sent my uk visa application.in that application I have written wrong house address so what can I do now to correct that error.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 24, 2012, 04:07 AM
    Visa for what country ? And where did you submit the visa application?
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Mar 29, 2012, 11:05 AM
    Best thing to do is phone them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I submitted my application through an agent on 4 aug, 2010. The city is nabha, patial [ 2 Answers ]

I submitted my file on 4 aug from nabha, patiala. The agent is still unable to provide me with a file number . How can I speed up the process?

Dear sir/madam,I want to know causes of stikes in organisation,how to address strike [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir/madam, I want to know the causes of strike action in organisaion and how to address this type of issues.

Does shoplifting lead to visa rejections when submitted for renewal [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all I recenlty got arrested for shoplifting in Texas at jcp store for merchanise worth 160$. I have to renew my depended visa status I'm march'08.will this shoplifting be a problem for appoval of my visa? can't I enter the USA hereafter once my current visa is expired.?

View more questions Search