Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Barbaral234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2012, 12:56 AM
    Can you help me find a game.. please
    I played this game between 2004 and 2007... it takes place in an airport terminal... there are little people running everywhere... they remind me of weeble people... they will get a bubble above their heads, sometime and you have to try and match them with other little people who have the same picture appear above their heads... its sort of a concentration game... and it has to be done in a certain amount of time... so it's sort of time management... please help me find it... always, Barbara

Check out some similar questions!

How to find a game name? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, When I was younger I saw my brother playing a very interesting game, where you would control many heroes at a time. If my memory's good, there were 8 heroes that you had to control. You were going through dungeons and other stuff, fighting various monsters. I remember one monster with many...

Find the name of the game? [ 0 Answers ]

When I was little and homeschooled, My mom's friend bought a bunch of educational games-they were orange disks and they just had bolded words in the middle like 'SPELLING' and 'MATH', well there was this one that read "READING" and In the game your like a detective kind of and You have a camera to...

Trying to find a name of a game [ 1 Answers ]

I was playing a game and deleted it and I want to remember its name It was a fight type where you can't attack your opponent directly you have to summon monsters to attack him and you have to collect mana balls in order to do so There were also 5 or 6 types of summoners (earth , fire , water,. )...

I want to find a old game [ 1 Answers ]

I want to find a old game where a Eskimo type old man who wearing a long hat and Long stick in his hand sending a boy to every next level when the boy give right answer of his spelling question. In each level the boy have to find the letters in right order while avoiding enemies to complete the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.