Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    courtneydawn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2012, 11:32 PM
    Should I go to the hospital?
    I have been having dull chest pains periodically for a couple years. I have gone to the hospital several times, they just check my heart and say they don't see anything wrong.
    Today I was experiencing this and assumed it was nothing. At work a couple hours ago I suddenly started getting super sharp pains in my chest I had never experienced before. It happened really quickly and I broke out in sweat. It lasted about 10 minutes. Than went back to the dull pain.
    I just got home from work - should I go to the hospital, or go to bed?
    MiniHunter Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2012, 04:27 AM
    Go to your family doctors and ask if they can do multiple tests on you for heart problems, really bad heart burn,possibly bad hot flashes, or even possibly acid reflex
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 24, 2012, 04:29 AM
    Yes, why are you not going to doctors and having tests done there. The ER is not the place for this unless it it is a current life threatening problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I go to the hospital ? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 31 weeks pregnant and have braxton hicks , while walking today I had very painful contractions that even when sitting didn't seem to help them feel less painful , when I got home I've tried relaxing and they aren't as painful anymore and not very consistent should I go to the hospital or is it...

Should I go to the hospital? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pacemaker and I was sitting on the side of my bed and the upper part of my arm pit started jumping is that my pacemaker of what? I checked my blood pressure and pulse and it read 130 ova 111 and the pulse read 70?

Best hospital [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I havd a vitiligo.. in a very large percentages I tried many kinds of medicnes in the past 16 years and there is no use for going back to my original color, and I am tired of that now because each time when I think that I found the best medicine and some of the white spots begning to fade...

What to take with me to the hospital [ 10 Answers ]

:D Hello all! :D I was just wondering if there were any specifics on what I should take to the hospital with me when I go into labor? I know I'll need comfortable clothes, toiletries, and the diaper bag with everything for baby... but is there anything else you would recommend? How is...

Out of the Hospital [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My dog just came home from the hospital he was not eating or drinking there. Now at home he is drinking but not eating and getting very thin I mix up kd paste into a syringe to feed him How can I get him to take solid food. He is 13 and had pancreatitis which has subsided. Thanks

View more questions Search