Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lalaloopsiye Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2012, 11:03 PM
    Why does greenish white stuff come out of my tongue ring hole ?
    So I got My tongue pierced about 4 days ago and I have a white cirlce around where the ball is sitting I was wondering if this is normal or is this an infection,oh and where the bar comes out of my tongue there is like a whitish substance that will come out of my mouth from time to time and was also wondering is this is okay, my tongue has gone completely white too
    Stellaw Posts: 171, Reputation: -1

Mar 24, 2012, 09:41 AM
    That's just pus. If you're experiencing slightly elevated body temperature, then it's definitely an infection. If you're not having a fever right now, don't cross out infections out of your list just yet because it may still be an infection but you're just asymptomatic of it. Sometimes when there's really something wrong, our body don't do what they're supposed to do like having a fever. In normal bodies, one should have a fever whenever there's an infection but some don't and these are the cases where complications are much more serious.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White stuff coming out of a tongue piercing? [ 18 Answers ]

I got my tongue pierced 5 days ago and I am 3 days ago I realized the whit stiff coming out of the top this is my second time getting it done .and the got pierced it in the same place so I thought that was the reason for the white stuff

Tongue ring digging into my tongue. [ 5 Answers ]

So I got my tongue pierced about a month ago; It didn't hurt much but as soon as the swelling went down The top ball started digging into my tongue. I know you're supposed to change it to a shorter one After the swelling goes down so I did. But now I'm not sure if it's digging into the top of...

White stuff after tongue piercing [ 8 Answers ]

So I got my new tongue piercing three days ago and I've been trying to eat soft stuff, wash my mouth with listerine, warm sea salt. But there's this white stuff coming out from the bottom. Is this normal ?

Can I use tongue ring balls on my belly ring? [ 1 Answers ]

Can the balls of tongue rings be used on belly rings? I mean the jewelry for both piercings are barbells with screwable balls.

Where can I find tongue spacers so I don't always have to wear a flashy tongue ring? [ 9 Answers ]

I love my tongue ring but I don't always want to wear and I have to work where I can't have tongue ring. Does anyone know any common stores that have them. Because I can't find them.

View more questions Search