Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bergdahl Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2012, 07:01 PM
    Tree fell on garage, insurance paid 10% of value insured
    Insured for 8500. Total loss. Estimates of over 10,000. To replace. The motorist mutual insurance paid 900.00, 500 deductable. Should I take this to court.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 23, 2012, 07:32 PM
    Do you have several estimates, have you discussed this with the adjuster ? What is their reason for this ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get temporary insurance to cut down a tree? [ 2 Answers ]

One tree in the front yard of my friends house in Little Rock. It will take maybe a day or two to cut it down by myself. Just need insurance to cover this one job. How would I obtain that?

Can I sue my insurance broker that the one who insured m why car? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I hope I can see the light here for my problem about the car insurance premium agent. I insured my car . Broker and he asked me about deposit cost $300.00 before they insured my car. I take it and the premium every months cost $131.00 and after three days I found a much...

Bad Storm, Tree fell and hit my car [ 6 Answers ]

There was a bad desert storm, I live in Arizona. I live in a townhouse and my car was parked in the lot. There was tree that had been dead for awhile now. During the storm, the tree fell and hit my car. It made a 4inch dent in the truck area, broke a taillight and broke a plastic piece from the...

View more questions Search