Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krys444 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2012, 06:45 PM
    Is there something following me?
    I always feel like something is following me I can feel it all the time and I am afraid of it all the time. I have nightmares constantly, I was sleeping one night and out of a dead sleep I felt the urge to open my eyes I opened them and there was a black shadow figure and inch from my face staring right at me, I jumped halfway across the room. Another night had to sleep alone and was trying to fall asleep I heard the bedroom door open and someone walk in loud as could be and the ceiling fan started spinning fast, I pulled the blanket off my head and no one was there. And about 3 months ago I had my son in bed (I was in the living room) he came running out saying he was scared that there was something on the fan and it was spinning really fast. (he cannot reach the switch) I went in there and the fan was spinning slowly as if someone had just turned it off. I have moved 3 times and the feeling never goes away it just seems to get worse. It has never hurt me but I am worried what can I do.
    MiniHunter Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2012, 06:56 PM
    Well I don't know much but I have a thing with ghosts I can tell when there around, but that definitely seems like somthings following you, at first you could have been having a sleep apnea and maybe your son over heard you talking about what it was like to your fiends, if not then try to firmly say "get out and stay out your not wanted in my home, just go" that may help its helped before but I'm only a young one and I'm no pro and if you're a believer then pray to god about it and ask him to take it away. But like I said I'm no pro it just may help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search