Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brandonswired Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2012, 06:15 PM
    Kitchen faucet lost all pressure
    I turned off the valves under the sink and turned it back on and my faucet is not working all together.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 23, 2012, 07:41 PM
    I know this seems like no pressure but it's a no volume problem. Star by removing the aerator and tell me if things improve or stay the same. How to Clean a Faucet Aerator - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why has my kitchen faucet suddenly lost water pressure? [ 8 Answers ]

I came home today, ready to get a glass of water, and the water pressure at my kitchen faucet is very low. I know it's not a water company problem because the water pressure in the shower and the bathrooms are just fine. I turned the valves under the sink on and off, and still the same, low,...

Lost of hot water from kitchen faucet. [ 1 Answers ]

When using the hot water in our kitchen sink after a few minuets the water gets cold. We can turn off the hot water for several seconds and then the hot water will come back. We have a tankless water heater. All the equipment is less then 3 years old. Any suggestions on what could cause this?

Lost water pressure from Kitchen sink faucet [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, All of a sudden I have lost water pressure from my kitchen sink faucet. What baffles me is that I still have good pressure out of the kitchen sink sprayer. What should I check? Is this common?:eek:

No pressure in kitchen faucet only. [ 3 Answers ]

I am a new homeowner, and this situation scares me. The faucet in my kitchen is not putting out any water pressure. It's a steady slow stream. It had been working fine until a week ago. I'm worried it might be a leak. :eek: All of the other faucets in the house are working fine. Any & ALL help...

View more questions Search