Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Timeka Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2007, 08:24 AM
    Thesis statement assistance
    How do you write a thesis for a descriptive paper when the subject is about the ocean's colors, the coral reefs colors, and the colors of the fish in the ocean?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2007, 08:28 AM
    What is the educational level of the person doing the paper?
    Not that I'm a guru on the subject, but I can help with some ideas :)
    Timeka Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2007, 08:36 AM
    Hard to imagine but I'm a freshman in college and I'm not even sure if the paper will work. My original topic was describing a snorkeling trip but after submitting the draft I was told "there is a great deal of personal persuasion in your essay"...
    I have no more time on this paper and I need help a guru would actually be great!:D
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2007, 08:45 AM
    I can only really help with scientific format and academic paper format, things like that. I have experience preparing reports about physics phenomena. If that's useful to you, please let me know.

I'm not sure If I totally understand what you want :)
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2007, 09:00 AM
    If you need anythign other than that then you will have to wait for other users to pick it up, but I'm listening to this thread now so let me know :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thesis statement [ 6 Answers ]

How do I write a thesis statement about outsourcing jobs?

Thesis Statement [ 11 Answers ]

How do I create a thesis statement? rewrite it so that it challentes and captures the interest of my readers. How do I identify whether my theisis is a claim of fact, definition, value, cause, or policy, explain what it means, and list three to five sub-claims I will use to support my thesis? ...

Thesis Statement [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to write a thesis on Lord of the Flies... Too many ideas!! I need a strong Thesis statement Thanks

Thesis Statement [ 1 Answers ]

How do I write a good thesis statement for a topic on green house effect?

Thesis Statement [ 2 Answers ]

I need help creating a thesis statement. I'm writing a paper on Outsourcing Jobs to foreign countries. Can you help me write a thesis statement?

View more questions Search