Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jazzy381 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2012, 04:19 PM
    Question about getting fingered
    Hi I got fingered by my boyfriend last Friday night and he said he had sperm on his finger he put his finger inside me. I have just finished my period that I started on Tuesday but I have got some brown stuff coming out of me and have bad belly pains could I be pregnant?
    Jarena Posts: 6, Reputation: 5

Mar 23, 2012, 04:29 PM
    Brown stuff? That maybe residue left over from your period. I do not think you are pregnant, but just in case, you should take a pregnancy test to be sure.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 23, 2012, 04:31 PM
    Yes you could be pregnant if he did have fresh sperm on his fingers.

Also chance of infections or other problems.

So are you old enough to care full time for a child, is the boy old enough to support and pay for all the costs of a child.
    Stellaw Posts: 171, Reputation: -1

Mar 25, 2012, 06:34 AM
    No, you can't be pregnant. The semen should be fresh and at least it has normal amount of sperm on it. It could be infection or abdominal muscle spasm. It's much better if you see a doctor. And next time you plan to do it, make sure that your boyfriend's finger is clean :)
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2012, 07:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellaw View Post
    no, you can't be pregnant. the semen should be fresh and at least it has normal amount of sperm on it. it could be infection or abdominal muscle spasm. it's much better if you see a doctor. and next time you plan to do it, make sure that your boyfriend's finger is clean :)
    You advice is incorrect. Here's the correct information. Sperm: How long do they live after ejaculation? - MayoClinic.com

Please don't guess at medical information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help it hurt when I got fingered [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I got fingered a few days ago and it really hurt... I don't know what happened... he also went in me really fast and I think he was a bit ruff... are theere any reasons it hurt so bad I had to make him stop.. please help

View more questions Search