Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BeYourOwnHero Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2012, 09:42 AM
    How to find a music video by description
    Hi everybody,

I saw this music video on MTV.. my problem is I have no clue how the song was called :/

In the beginning of the video there was a guy waiting under a bridge, a girl showed up and the went on a kayak on the ocean. The stopped on an island and went swimming, the guy kept his shorts on the girl took her clothes of and had a bikini underneath. Under water the girl found a necklace with a heart and unknown writing on it. She dried up and she ran into a forest. The guy ran after her, suddenly he saw her gasping at a dead end. He stud next to her. Both were stunned of this metal chapel thing with the same writing as on the necklace which the girl found.

Hope you guy's can help me out a bit ://

ambervenom Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2012, 02:39 PM
    So it was a free video on itunes at one point. There was a party and then the nerdy white guy starts dancing to the song and everyone is looking at him like he is crazy. Then his shoe comes off and hits this nerdy asian looking chick and then she gets up and starts to dance with him. Since everyone else at the party sees them dancing they all begin to dance and then the band comes through the crowd and continues singing.
    ambervenom Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2012, 02:40 PM
    Sorry I didn't mean to reply I meant to type my own

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find a music video by description? [ 13 Answers ]

Ok... so I was up on YouTube 2 nights ago and watched a music video and can't find it again... need help to find it. Was a black women singer , she had a blond mohawk singing about how her man is a good man and how's he's always beside/behind her, not out gambling or getting into trouble, how...

Find music video by description? [ 0 Answers ]

A recent video I saw on YouTube by a band that had kids jogging in sweats

How to find a music video by description? [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember much but there was a boy band and they were in hospital and there was a hot nurse and they all wanted to get off with her and the lead singer was blond :/ I fort it was something like fall out boy but no any help

Find music video by description? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remmeber the band and the song but their vid was on MTV2 possibly 4-5yrs back, anyway the band consisted of several males (vocalist was male) and one female in the band who I think was playing a keyboard. They were smartly dressed and the words went something like 'Sometimes I.. '...

Find music video by description? [ 0 Answers ]

Trying to find song and video with a woman half dressed and gives her little dog a note in his mouth to take to her neighbor, which is a man she is interested in. Then he comes down to her place

View more questions Search