Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    esalazar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2012, 07:58 PM
    Where is the learn button on sears craftsman garage door opener model 139-53662SRT
    Where is the learn button on sears craftsman garage door opener model 139-53662SRT
    pirossi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2013, 11:32 AM
    It is the orange or red button on the side of the motor. Remove the plastic opac color cover and it should be behind the light bulb. It is visible when the cover is removed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Learn button for garage door opener remote. [ 5 Answers ]

I am a female and don't know too much about this subject, but here goes... I just purchased a Genie Model ACSGT Type 1 door opener remote through Ebay. The instructions that came with this "used but good condition" device from the owner stated: 'Press Learn button on opener - red light will...

New Sears garage door opener does not completely raise the door. [ 0 Answers ]

I have a sears garage door opener 1/2 hp that I just installed. It raises the door up about 6 inches, then reverses and closes with enough force to pin the sled against the front of the door and does not stop until the chain is extremely tight on one side and droopy on the other side. Any...

Craftsman Automated garage door opener model # cannot find? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi can u help me my garage opener just won't open or close via the remote or the main switch... the sensor lights are on one green the other kind of yellow orange ,checked the fuses they OK on the main circuit board the light bulb comes on when I click the remote or the main switch, but nothing no...

Where is the learn button on my Blue Max garage door opener? [ 0 Answers ]

Where is the learn button on my Blue Max garage door opener? I'm trying to use a wireless key pad and the instructions say I have to use the learn button on my opener. I've taken all the panels off and still don't see a learn button.

Craftsman 1993 outside keyless pad-garage opener 139.53779 [ 1 Answers ]

Where to find a remote keyless entry pad - device to install outside of garage door to open Craftsman model 139.53779.

View more questions Search