Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spowers143 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2012, 06:24 PM
    I work out on a regular basis. One night I played basketball and came down on my...
    I work out on a regular basis. One night I went and played basketball and came down on my ankle swell a little and then got somewhat better. The following week I went to play again and came down on same foot and now my calf hurts so bad I have two bruises on my gastro soleus and it hurts bad to walk. I've done heat and biofreeze massage and it is getting worse. It feels deep not superficial. What do you think. I am not stopping working out just avoiding jumps exercises and leg workouts that may target that area. I have also tried stretching and that is not comfortable either but I do not want it to stiff up?

Check out some similar questions!

My Dobi will not eat on a regular basis [ 5 Answers ]

My 18 month Dobi will not eat properly. Sometimes he will eat his dinner at night and other times he will not. I have had him tested at the vet's for all sorts of things and all the tests come back normal. I have tried him an all various types of diets and nothing works. He has gone four days...

Dance song played in night club scene in sky one mad dogs [ 1 Answers ]

In first episode of mad dogs sky one tune played in night club, chorus sounds like HARD CORE, HARD CORE. Does anybody know the one I mean.

I wish to add 4 cetimeters to my height by playing basketball often, would it work? [ 1 Answers ]

I am not too tall but I wish to grow taller so I often play basketball.will this really work? Furthermore,I am al

Can my ob dr. Tell if I have been using a vibrator on a regular basis [ 3 Answers ]

Can my ob dr. tell if I have been using a vibrator on a regular basis

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.