Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 20, 2007, 04:44 AM
    Humor to dunk donuts by
    Military Cargo Plane

A military cargo plane, flying over a populated area, suddenly loses power and starts to nose down. The pilot tries to pull up, but with all their cargo, the plane is too heavy. So he yells to the soldiers in back to throw things out to make the plane lighter. They throw out a pistol. "Throw out more!" shouts the pilot. So they throw out a rifle. "More!" he cries again. They heave out a missile, and the pilot regains control.

He pulls out of the dive and lands safely at an airport. They get into a jeep and drive off. Pretty soon they meet a boy on the side of the road who's crying. They ask him why he's crying and he says "A pistol hit me on the head!"

They drive more and meet another boy who's crying even harder. Again they ask why and the boy says, "A rifle hit me on the head!"

They apologize and keep driving. They meet a boy on the sidewalk who's laughing hysterically. They ask him, "Kid, what's so funny?" The boy replies, "I sneezed and a house blew up!"

Cat Gets Killed

A little boy is gone to school one day and while he is gone, his cat gets killed. His mother is very concerned about how he will take the news.

Upon his arrival home, she explains the tragedy and tries to console the boy saying, "But don't worry, the cat is in Heaven with God now."

The boy replied, "What's God gonna do with a dead cat?"

Better Living Through Chemistry

Table of Elements:
    C = carbon
    Ho = holmium
    Co = cobalt
    La = lanthanum
    Te = tellurium

CHoCoLaTe - Better living through chemistry!

Ladies do not try this at home!!!!
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2007, 06:11 AM
    Laughing. Okay, will not try the choclate recipe at home. Lol
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2007, 03:43 PM
    Excellent! :) Unfortunately, I am always trying this at home!
    Whatever24 Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Apr 3, 2009, 08:19 PM

Lmaoo no wonder it didn't taste the same! Haha jk jk good one :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to Tell the Sex of a Fly - Humor [ 2 Answers ]

=: How to Tell the Sex of a Fly := A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking around with a fly swatter. "What are you doing?" she asked. "Hunting flies" he responded. "Oh. Killing any?" she asked.

Trying to dunk [ 6 Answers ]

My name is mark and I'm 5' 9", I can touch the rim of a 9'5'' net but I'm still too short to touch 10'. So if someone can tell me some programs or excerxises or something, but I can't spend any money either so please help me to dunk or at least get above the rim

How do you feel about mixing humor with advices? [ 8 Answers ]

How do you feel about mixing humor with advices? I want to give good answers to questions but I would like to add humor while I am doing it. Sure, I don't want to do it when questions are rather serious. I just want to do it when topics are on the lighter side. Is it just me or others feel the...

Humor. Just what is a bralet? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it a small bra? Is it a french bra? Is it the same as a bralette? Is it less expensive than a bra? Like bra-bralet-bralette--all getting less expensive? Is it only for small breasts? (That wouldn't be fair). If it is a small bra, then what is a demi-bra? If it is a small bra, then what is a...

Frenco donuts [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased a 2" to 2" Ferco donut to replace the hot lead and hemp on a 2" cast iron hub and connected it to a 2" schedule 40 pvc pipe. What is the best way to pressure test this so I know if it is a tite seal?

View more questions Search