Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lpleach Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2012, 07:43 AM
    Harbor breeze ceiling fan model #yu-c52alcf?
    I am unable to find the manual which would explain how to change the bulbs on the top part of the fan. I have called Lowe's.. Emailed a picture of the fan and also given them the model number. So far they are unable to identify the fan. Which is strange since I bought it from them and have all the info. Can someone help me??
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2012, 04:55 AM
    Lowe's owns the "Harbor Breeze" line, and purchases fans from several manufacturers, all junk made in China, and have changed styles and model numbers over the years.

Only Lowe's can help.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Mar 23, 2012, 09:11 AM
    Post a picture of fan here.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 23, 2012, 09:25 AM
    Maybe you will find this link interesting or helpful. Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fans - Ceiling Fans N More Sadly ceilingfanrepair has not been around for about a year. Your model number is not working for me, maybe the model name or picture would be more helpful.
    thiggy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2012, 08:56 AM
    On top of fan there are screws holding small plates (I think six plates). Unscrew and lift off each plate... you will then see the bulbs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Manual for harbor breeze ceiling fan model E 206035? [ 2 Answers ]

My fan will not work

I need replacement bulb for harbor breeze ceiling fan model # e192641 [ 1 Answers ]

I need replacement bulb for Harbor Breeze ceiling fan Model # E192641

Harbor breeze ceiling fan E206035, model#MM557kto4 [ 3 Answers ]

Fan will not rotate w/fan blades attached, without blades attached very slow to start rotating in low, in medium a little better, and in high it starts good. If you then go to medium, and low its fine. There seams to be a little drag if you push when not on, but w/ blades attach you can not get it...

Harbor breeze ceiling fan E206035, model#MM557kto4 [ 2 Answers ]

Fan will not rotate with blades attached, take blades off and fan rotates good in all 3 speeds. Even if I turn by hand then turn on, blades will not turn. Everything else works, lights, remote and pull switch. Blade motor sounds and runs greart without blades, HELP

I am looking for harbor breeze globe for model 7214144 ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

I have a model 7214144 ceiling fan the globe part # 296682. I want to know Where to go to get a replacement globe

View more questions Search