Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 22, 2012, 03:19 AM
    This should cover it:

Restart the magicJack:

• Click "Menu" on the top right-hand corner
    • Click "Advanced Users
    • Click on "Restart"

If your magicJack PLUS is plugged into your modem or router, unplug it from the power source, wait 30 seconds, and plug it back in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unlock Rolltop desk when desk is open [ 0 Answers ]

I seeking some help. I would like to unlock the internal lock assembly to access left handside drawers. The drawers are locked even when the shutter is open. I'm not sure where the internal lock is and I have the original key.

Antivirus won't Allow Magicjack [ 1 Answers ]

My friendīs antivirus program wonīt allow the instalation of MagicJack. What to do in this situation? Is there a way to temporarily disable the program or something?

Magicjack is not sending my email id and password [ 2 Answers ]

I have got my magic jack one year back and have already paid for 5 years.. I have lost my email id and password... I am not receiving any mails from them when I click on the remind me button please help what can I do to retrieve my mail id and password

Magicjack! (Best voip I have ever seen!) [ 15 Answers ]

People, save yourself some money and go buy one of these. They are the bomb. I thought they were to good to be true, but they really are great and for the price there is no better phone service than this. **** not sure if an advertisement or not, edited just in case ***** FC

View more questions Search