Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karem.godber Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2012, 11:18 AM
    What is the difference between a working relationship and a personal relationship?
    What is th difference between a working relationship and a personal relationship?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 21, 2012, 11:39 AM
    One is at home (personal) and the other is at your place of employment (working)
    James1969 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2012, 01:43 AM
    To me working relationship is a connection that we usually have with anyone(man/woman) at or during work.It shouldn't have any sense/intention excepting profession unless both are emotionally attached at a personal level.

Personal relationship is something where you get connected with a person irrespective of everything.This is an emotional bond no matter whether you are at home or work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Age difference in a relationship. [ 3 Answers ]

Im a 14 year old girl. Is it okay for me to date a 10 year old?

Is this age difference in a relationship bad? [ 3 Answers ]

So my boyfriend and I have an age difference.. I'm 19 ( turned it this year) and he's 17 (turning 18 within a few weeks). My birthday is in March, and his in October, so we're around One year, and 8 months apart. Is that bad/ wrong to have a boyfriend with this kind of age difference? I've had some...

Personal relationship problem I need advice on. [ 8 Answers ]

I have a relationship problem I am currently going through. I have this girlfriend that I worry about very much. Although ignorance is bliss I would like a second opinion on how I'm feeling. I recently got mad at my girlfriend of 1 yr and 2 months because I had a strong feeling I gotten every...

I want to know what is the difference between a relationship and dating. [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know what is the difference between a relationship and dating so I can know where to put my next question. Lol

Legal relationship age difference [ 11 Answers ]

I'm really wondering what is the legal age to go into a relationship with for a 16 year old? Back at school, in health class, I was told that you can not date anyone more than 3 years older than u... if you date anyone more than 3 years older than u.. The person would go to jail for it. But I'm...

View more questions Search