Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lbaven Posts: 153, Reputation: -4

Mar 21, 2012, 10:31 AM
    How to get to Blackthorn City in Pokemon Soulsilver and Pokemon Heartgld?
    I trying get to Blackthorn City in Pokemon Soulsilver and Pokemon Heartgold, but I can't because a guy is there say I need to buy a rarecandy and I brought it. Now when I trying to go to to Blackthorn City after I brought he still there. What should I do please help me?
    aliiicowan737 Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Aug 1, 2012, 04:59 PM
    Ok that guy doesn't let you passed unless you have done everything up to where you are in the point of the game. So go back to goldenrod and make sure you have defeated team rocket and such and check other towns and cities as well
    lbaven Posts: 153, Reputation: -4

Aug 6, 2012, 04:35 PM
    I early did it, I figuring it out on my own about three month later, but thank you for answer my question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is this pokemon? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I have these figures that look like pokemon and have a small round magnet on the back,does anyone know what they are called? I have tried adding a photo and converting the size but with no success Many thanks

Pokemon AR Codes [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone have any cool Pokemon Action Replay Codes? I don't care what version they're 4 but please tell me when u list them. I would really like the modifier code 4 Diamond and Pearl and maybe Platinum 2, but any will do! Thanks, - D :)

Pokemon character? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I used to watch pokemon as a kid and I was really wondering what this one boy's name was. I think he was one of ash's rivals 'cause he beat him a lot and I remember the guy had brown hair, wore this purple sweatshirt, always had like a long necklace on. He was also kind of smug and had he whole...

View more questions Search