Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DnG Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2012, 08:32 AM
    Missed 3-4 days of birth control during ovulation
    I've been having a lot of problems with my birth control and missed about 3-4 pills during my ovulation cycle (or what I assume should be my oculation cycle). I went to my primary care doctor and he gave my ortho tricyclen. I'm worried because everything I've read says that ortho tricyclen should not be taken if you think you could be pregnant.

What are the chances I could be pregnant from missing a few pills and having intercourse during what could be my ovulation cycle?

Thank you!

Check out some similar questions!

Missed Birth control [ 1 Answers ]

I missed the last two birth control pills of my pack, (Friday & Saturday) and today is now Sunday. I took one pill this morning, should I take the other missed one as well or skip it and start a new pack tonight like normal? What is my pregnancy risk?

Unprotected sex during ovulation. On birth control? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so my last period was on June 10th.. and I ovulated between the 18th and the 23rd. I have been on birth control for close to 4 years now. I missed a pill on the Tuesday of my first week, but took it as soon as I remembered the next day with the pill for that day also. My boyfriend and I had...

Went off birth control pill, waiting for ovulation [ 4 Answers ]

I began taking birth control pills around 11 years ago to regulate my periods. I am 5'5 and had gotten down to 100 pounds, which caused my periods to cease. The doctor put me on birth control to cause me to have periods and I have been on birth control pills on and off since then. I have been on...

Missing birth control - ovulation timing? Chances of pregnancy? [ 2 Answers ]

So here is my situation... any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. I have been on because for about 8 years. About two weeks into my pack (rougly 03/16) I lost it and therefore stopped taking the pill. My boyfriend and I had sex everyday (without protection) from about 03/30 - 04/08. On...

Missed 3 days of birth control, unprotected! Help me! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey.. well I was on birth control for about 3 months. I had sex with my boyfriend unprotected 2 days after I stopped taking the pills. I had about a day and a half of very light bleeding and I'm afraid it means implantation.Now this all happened about a week ago. Today as of 11/17/05.. I've thrown...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.