Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nagendraprasad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2012, 09:57 PM
    How to come out of black magic?
    I got married in the month of may 2010 but now we both are staying in different places
    Before leaving me she was loving me lot but now she hate me very much more than enemy I came to know that behind our problem there is a black magic has been done. Kindly suggest me how to come out of black magic and to lead our life happily
    GreenBananaYum Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2012, 11:08 PM
    Pray to God.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 21, 2012, 05:30 AM
    No behind your problem is that you are living in two different places, You are not communicating and other things,

So go buy some magic spell ( waste your money) and then move back together and treat her as a wife is suppose to be treated.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 21, 2012, 05:38 PM
    Can you say specifically why you are blaming this on black magic? Love is a choice and falling out of it is just another way of saying you don't want to try anymore. What was the reason for your separation in the first place?
    Cyndarion Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2012, 03:33 PM
    The Reality of Black Magic

This is a poor understood phenomena in this new age, but is an ancient practice that dates since the beginning of times. Spiritual people is always seeking goodness and positivism in all they wish to achieve and that is a good attitude of mental awareness and conditioning of mind, but it is not wise to overlook that the same laws that may apply to create good things in life can be turn around and create misery and mischief in other people's lives.

What are some of the consequences of someone under the influence of Black Magic?

- Destroyed Love relationships of all types (Husband and wife, Brother and sister, mother and son, etc)

- Destroyed Vitality and Wellbeing to function in life.

- Manifestation of several Psychological Disorders

- Negative thoughts and feelings that are not self generated but seem to be one's own.

- New destructive behaviors and addictions

- Stagnated Business and Financial ruin

- Unexpected Accidents

- Long streak of Bad Luck

- Lost of personal will and becoming a puppet for others

- Great depression that may end in thoughts suicide

- Illness or Ailments that can't be fully explain by medical doctors

- Death

What is Black Magic?

Black Magic is the conscious use of mind, spirit and matter to program energy and vibration to create a negative manifestation in the mind, spirit and matter of another person.

How can these programmed energies can affect another person?

Everything is energy and is a fact even confirm by science. Also energy is everywhere but most of all it is the canvas that interconnects us all. These connections are the ones that the black magician uses to “transmit” his spells or programmed energies and vibrations to others.

What tools are used to create black magic?

There are many forms to program energies and vibrations or to cast an evil spell as is known in the trade, from the most simple to the most complex such as:

1- Using the mind with evil intentions and emotions to desire a negative outcome on another person. Depending how much emotion such as hate or envy is qualified in the intention will depend the results on the other person. This may qualify as what people commonly know as the evil eye.

2- Same as number one but now the person touches the person or their personal objects with the same intentions so they can continuously transmit the black magic intentions wherever the person goes or lives. It is like a subliminal evil message in the form of qualified evil energy with a desire end. In short black magic.

3- Same as number two but this time the person consciously starts to create evil affirmations and decrees in his/her mind against the victim and also to do personal rituals of all sort to focus their evil fascination on the person they want to harm.

4- Same as number three but now the person looks for “professional” help. This can happen many ways such us a visit to a psychic reader with low moral standards to a full time black magician. These days there are many magazines and in the internet that publicly advertise all kind of black magic spells from binding a person, creating false love, attracting people, making impotent others, back luck, breaking marriages, placing curses and much more. The reality is that there are some black magicians that are truly train and can harm others and even kill someone with their practices.

Depending of the grade of ability and training of the black magician the greater the result of the black magic will manifest in the victim. There are some black magicians or evil witches that belong a long family lineage of black magicians and that have practice the art all their lives. Many of them belong to covens or satanic sects where they unite together with one single purpose to destroy one or many unaware victims. They charge great amounts of money that people are willing to pay to destroy their enemies and attain her ego driven desires. Most of the time if the victim don't find help from a white wizard, saint or truly enlighten being their lives change dramatically losing love ones, business, becoming ill, etc, thinking that it was just bad luck or destiny as they can't find any rational explanation. The reality is that there is no rational explanation, but a metaphysical explanation for these events that only one who sees beyond the veil can see.

What can a victim of Black Magic do?

There are many options for the victim and depending on the decisions and help they get they will attain similar results. The reality is that a person without metaphysical skills and white magical training won't be able to truly be free from a heavy case of witchcraft or black magic. Furthermore there are different types of Black Magic from different cultures that work very different from one to another so only a true white wizard or holy men that knows all these can truly overcome the odds.

- Those who are not spiritual attend to their friends, mentors, psychologist, psychiatrics, doctors trying to get rational explanations and solutions to their problems. Many times they get into despair when they see that their new plans of action are not working and one way or another their lives cannot get in balance and harmony.

- Those who are religious will attend to their priest or spiritual figures to try to get a solution to their problems. If they find a truly good hearted being that can guide them to strength their faith towards God, they may find some relieve and peace and at times feel more protected. Jesus said: “I am not of this world” and he was referring that this material world is dominated by Satan who has control over the egos and desires of all of those who seek material pursuits and happiness. Even though the person may start trying to help himself or herself through prayer and other practices the reality is that the enemy is more prepare, has bigger numbers, and Satan is at their side manipulating people and events around the person. These struggles gets too great for many and leave their faith aside in sadness of not seeing changes in their lives.

- Those who are spiritual will practice affirmations, prayers, decrees, meditations, practicing rituals learned from books, attending seminars from popular gurus to get help, creative visualizations, positive thinking, reiki, healings, etc. This group is even more lost than the religious one because at least they are asking God and trying to strength their faith, while this group is only trying to create white magic of positive program energies in their lives to change what is happening to them. There is no match between a new ager that has a regular life, family, work, friends, problems, etc, and a fully dedicated black magician that live only to do that kind of work that actually is their well pay job. As soon as the black magician sees that the person is trying all these techniques and is being attack the black magician will become very excited with the prospect of battle and will bring all their big guns until the person is brought to their needs. For them these types of situations are challenges to prove themselves, bust their egos and show of their power.

We can help,

Cyndarion and Galitica
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 23, 2012, 07:07 AM
    So... after a rather lengthly reply, how would you help someone in their situation? You failed to mention that... or does the help come after the first down payment?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to know I someone did black magic on me? [ 9 Answers ]

Need to know I someone did black magic on me?

How to get out of black magic? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in love with a boy since 3 1/2 years. He loves me very much even I do. Since 6 months we are facing problem. He is facing some financial problem and his family members have thought that I'm the reason for that and they are not allowing him to talk to me. I don't have any idea were he is. ...

How to know if this is black magic? [ 6 Answers ]

He why guys. I had an affair of 5 years with my boyfriend... I was told by close friend of his he is trying some black magic on me... so that I should always remember him and he created mental block on my mind... can this be true... because when my parents came to know that he is worth...

View more questions Search