Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygirl30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2012, 07:45 PM
    12 days late on my cycle
    My period is 12 day late and I'm worried something might be wrong with me I have took 2 hpt and both came out negitave
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 20, 2012, 08:06 PM
    Of course some times for some women, periods are just late, or even missed every once in a while. Stress or other health issues.

Wait another week and try the test again, make sure you use the first urine of the morning.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2012, 08:50 PM
    I agree with Chuck wait a week and try, good luck.

John
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2012, 06:22 AM
    And ask your Pharmacist for the best HPT kit for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was on clomid this cycle. I am 8 days late very sore breast what does this mean [ 0 Answers ]

I am 8 days late very sore breast what does this mean

10 days late on menstraul cycle and on the mirena. Could I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi iam new to this so be a lil patient with me thanks. Ummmmm okay to start off iam 22 years old and iam having a problem okay on september 4 of 2008 which would be like about 9 months ago, i had the mirena inserted because i was having a hormonial inbalance which mirena soo far has corrected...

8 days late with menstral cycle [ 11 Answers ]

Istarted the mini pill for the first time on Apr1. When I realized that I didn't need the pill just yet I stopped taking the pill Apr2. My last normal menses was Apr1 through Apr7. I restarted the same pack of pills on Apri11, I had unprotected sex from Apr14 all the way to Apr17, which is where...

3 days late, no cycle in site [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here, not really used to using the site. I apologize if this has already been posted. If there is please direct me to topic:) My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on 3/14, my period was due on 3/16. I spotted... literally one spot on 3/17. Now I have discharge and that's it. I felt...

Cycle was 9 Days late [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am new to this, I am 25 yrs old and I have a 5yr old son. Me and my husband have been trying for about 2 years now since we lost our second child. My monthly was last on Nov. 26, 2007 and it was suppose to start again on Dec 24 , 2007 but I did not see any thing until Jan 3 , 2008 it started...

View more questions Search