Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

May 7, 2012, 06:29 AM
    Lol sorry J I totally forgot. Yea they were blisters from a bandaid, I called the company and they are (supposed) to be sending me a list of ingredients in the adhesive so I can compare to other bandaids. What I find alarming is that they keep showing up in bigger "clusters".
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 7, 2012, 06:35 AM
    Like water blisters?
    Dogs Expert

May 7, 2012, 06:39 AM
    Smaller and they seem to burst right away.
    Expert

May 7, 2012, 06:53 AM
    Have you tried hydrocortisone cream?
    Dogs Expert

May 7, 2012, 07:06 AM
    No, just polysporin.
    Expert

May 7, 2012, 07:07 AM
    Try some hydrocortisone cream to see if it will dry it up. It should.
    Dogs Expert

May 7, 2012, 07:09 AM
    Ok, I'll pick some up tonight after work. At this point I am willing to try just about anything!
    Wildsporty Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

May 7, 2012, 11:15 AM
    Good Morning Chat

I don't know where all of you live, but our weather has been really strange lately.

It starts with ice on the windows, than we get thunder, lightning, and hail which turns into downpour of rain causing flooding. Than the sun comes out and it turns 70 degrees.

The thing is it has been happening for days now! It is a bit nicer now but my garden is not looking good!

Couple of weeks ago it was 90 degrees so we all planted.

Anyone else have strange weather?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 7, 2012, 11:23 AM
    Chicago here -- rain, bad t'storms mixed with cool, overcast days, am waiting for even cooler temps and lower humidity for better sleeping at night (supposed to happen after today).
    web1894 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

May 7, 2012, 01:19 PM
    I'm new to this site and I'm so happy there is a chat on here. I have enjoyed discussing my new fur baby with Alty. Thought I would start introducing myself. I'm 22 yrs old and married :) I live in Arkansas good ol natural state. I adopted my pup from the local Humane Society and it was a nightmare and first. She is a lab mix (not sure what with) and she is also a parvo survivor. I got onto this site to ask a question about her recovery and stumbled across some of the nicest people who gave me WONDERFUL advice. I won't ramble instead I'll show off our pride and joy Delilah! :)
    Attached Images

Wildsporty Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

May 7, 2012, 01:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by web1894 View Post
    I'm new to this site and I'm so happy there is a chat on here. I have enjoyed discussing my new fur baby with Alty. Thought I would start out introducing myself. I'm 22 yrs old and married :) I live in Arkansas good ol natural state. I adopted my pup from the local Humane Society and it was a nightmare and first. She is a lab mix (not sure what with) and she is also a parvo survivor. I got onto this site to ask a question about her recovery and stumbled across some of the nicest people who gave me WONDERFUL advice. I won't ramble instead I'll show off our pride and joy Delilah! :)
    Welcome... glad you could join us.
    Delilah is beautiful. She will be a good companion for you labs are very loving dogs. My daughter has a lab and she is very loveable.

I am a transplant from Missouri in Idaho. Love it here , love the air and the mountains. It can be cold, but it is beautiful. I have been to Arkansas and you have some pretty places also around Springdale and also around Rogers.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

May 7, 2012, 01:30 PM
    Web, welcome to the lounge and AMHD. Feel free to ramble. It can be one of our favorite pastimes. Rambling leads to so many interesting places. :)

Delilah is beautiful. I hope you have many happy years together. :)
    Dogs Expert

May 7, 2012, 01:38 PM
    Welcome Web! Delilah is gorgeous and I am glad she is on the road to recovery! Have you seen our pet threads with all of our pics of our animals?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 7, 2012, 02:56 PM
    Glad you found the chat area Web. We usually have one or more going, so stick around, chat, gripe, vent, tell us the good, bad, and whatever else.

You've stumbled into a group of animal lovers, so you're in the right place. :)

I live in Canada, Alberta to be exact. I'm married, a lot older than 22 (sigh), have two kids, 2 dogs, 4 rabbits, a bird, and two fish (free to a good home). Seriously, I'll deliver the fish. The tank and all the accessories are included. Why has no one taken me up on this yet? ;)
    Pets Expert

May 7, 2012, 02:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    Welcome Web! Delilah is gorgeous and I am glad she is on the road to recovery! Have you seen our pet threads with all of our pics of our animals?
    You know, I can't find it anymore Bells. I think I unsubscribed when I took a break. Can you post the link?
    Dogs Expert

May 7, 2012, 03:49 PM
    Yes mam!
    Dogs Expert

May 7, 2012, 03:51 PM
    There are actually 2, here is the most active one:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/lounge...416334-92.html

And here is another:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/lounge...ets-55026.html
    Pets Expert

May 7, 2012, 05:00 PM
    Thanks Bella. I posted on the active one. Also, love that picture of Fischer and Lady, they seem very happy together. :)
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 7, 2012, 05:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Glad you found the chat area Web. We usually have one or more going, so stick around, chat, gripe, vent, tell us the good, bad, and whatever else.

I live in Canada, Alberta to be exact. I'm married, a lot older than 22 (sigh), have two kids, 2 dogs, 4 rabbits, a bird, and two fish (free to a good home). Seriously, I'll deliver the fish. The tank and all the accessories are included. Why has no one taken me up on this yet? ;)
    I've told you over and over that if you hand deliver the fish, I'll take it :)
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 7, 2012, 06:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post

TMI Alert !!!!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Too old to realize I'm bisexual? [ 5 Answers ]

The first time I was attracted to a girl, I was 21. But I had a very sweet boyfriend and thought that relationship would last forever. I wanted to be faithfull so I didn't do anything. I did tell my boyfriend I could be attracted to women and he didn't mind. When we broke up, I didn't want to meet...

I tried 2 get her 2 realize how much I like her [ 2 Answers ]

I can't figure out how 2 explain my problem so here's the conversation someone please explain to me how I can fix this problem: (she wasn't answering my phone calls and its been about a week since she did so I said this because I seriously thought she didn't like me but I realized it was...

How do you make your ex realize what he had? [ 14 Answers ]

My ex and I dated for 5 months. Everything was going GREAT, until a couple weeks ago. He wasn't acting like himself. I went over his house one night, and he told me things weren't working out and that he didn't want to be with me. I knew something was wrong, so I asked him why? He told me it was...

I realize some of you might think I am terrible for even asking this [ 3 Answers ]

But I will ask anyway. Money is tight and podiatrist is expensive. My son has an ingrown toenail. I'm pretty sure it's infected. We have been soaking in epsom salt, letting it dry then applying neosporin with bandaid. He is not having pain. I worked at a podiatrist office so I know how...

How to realize him that I love him [ 6 Answers ]

I am in a relationship from past 2 years. We have decided that we will have a no emotion relationship. Mean there will be no place for emotion and love in our relation. Now he want over this relation. He will be no more in in my life. I started love him before sometime. But I am unable to say...

View more questions Search